OT: The Other Sports Thread Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Lolol 3 on 3 basketball, skateboarding..it's like then went to a schoolyard for ideas. Next they will add building sand castles.
how-to-play-dodgeball-a-beginners-guide.jpg

Olympic dodgeball, I'd watch that. Shit's intense. :laugh:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
USA just lost their first game against France in basketball.

US was ahead with a little under a minute left. France ended up taking the lead. US were missing a lot of their shots.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The faculty of science organized a dodgeball tourney when I was in school. It was out of control. Long story short- they never had it during the last 4 years of my schooling.
We used to do a version where we'd use a medicine ball instead of a dodgeball and try and throw it at each other as hard as we possibly could. It's still kind of a mystery to me that nobody got seriously hurt :laugh: To be young and stupid, I guess.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
FAA upset in the first round. He was ranked 9th in the Olympics.

He was scheduled to play Andy Murray who pulled out with a few hour left, so a surprise opponent entered the draw.

I wonder if that threw FAA off, but he also had like 8 or 9 double faults in a 2 set loss.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Foot Race event, not sure the exact name of it.

Camera focussing on runners puking their guts out after they've finished.

Announcer: "We know this isn't what you want to see... but these guys truly dig deep and get it all out"

And I'm laughing so hard.

Reactions: dinodebino

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Watching some of the rugby. Its embarrassing for some of these teams. I guess they are just happy to be there. But some of these games are not even close.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
This 14-year old kiddo will be something. Woah. 4th and close to win a medal. At 14...Canada has another star.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I wonder if the proper promoting / integration culturally of field hockey could make Canada a powerhouse at it.

But f*** those sticks. I don't see anything good I could do with them. SHERWOODS! MAKE USE OF 'EM!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I wonder if the proper promoting / integration culturally of field hockey could make Canada a powerhouse at it.

But f*** those sticks. I don't see anything good I could do with them. SHERWOODS! MAKE USE OF 'EM!
Lack of skates, turned into a kind of soccer with sticks.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

It's a fantastic sport to play and a lot of fun. Only righties though which I always found odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad