OT: The other sports thread (NFL, MLB, NBA....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMarvel

May 17, 2006
Dollard des ormeaux
But Devin is active again, and Fitz ain't utilizing his speed.

We need Jace back. Our TE's are useless as hell.

We are lucky we caught you guys with so many injured on offence this week. It's not game over though full half of football left! On another note wth is wrong with the colts (losing to tenessee atm)

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
They should bring in Geno. Fitz has not been good at all.

Fitzgerald has never been any good really. He can grow a sweet beard and that's about it. Geno, with all his failings, is at least a decent athlete. It's too bad really cause the Jets have a good core to work with defensively.

Smoak only drank apple juice last night.

Video footage seams to indicate otherwise ;)

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Donaldson is an absolute beast. They should make a movie on Alex Anthopoulos on how he stole Donaldson off Beane and the A's haha

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Donaldson is an absolute beast. They should make a movie on Alex Anthopoulos on how he stole Donaldson off Beane and the A's haha

I don't think I've seen a more impactful season by any professional athlete in over 20 years.

P.S. The movie should be titled "The Great Anthopoulos Heist"

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I don't think I've seen a more impactful season by any professional athlete in over 20 years.

P.S. The movie should be titled "The Great Anthopoulos Heist"

It's hard to argue the effect he's had on the BJs season. I, for one was really sorry to Lawrie being traded. I was totally wrong. Lawrie might actually be more athletic, but he's not in the same league in attitude and clutch performance.

Anthopoulos is the Executive of the Year in MLB. No doubt at all.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Anyone see the Papelbon vs Harper fight? I was flipping back and forth between the eagles and Phillies games, wow did that game get ugly in a hurry. Paps never blew a save all year and ends up blowing 2 and both were against the worst team in baseball. :nod:

To be fair, their #2 and #3 WR are inactive, and Marshall is being doubled. The offense won't get much done in a situation like that.

The eagles were missing both their ILB's, plus a D-Line starter and a few players on offense. Terrible 2nd half by the eagles offense but their D was pretty good overall.

BlackMarvel

May 17, 2006
Dollard des ormeaux
Anyone see the Papelbon vs Harper fight? I was flipping back and forth between the eagles and Phillies games, wow did that game get ugly in a hurry. Paps never blew a save all year and ends up blowing 2 and both were against the worst team in baseball. :nod:

The eagles were missing both their ILB's, plus a D-Line starter and a few players on offense. Terrible 2nd half by the eagles offense but their D was pretty good overall.

I think it had to do with them mailing it in and being very conservative with the play calls (Did they even pass once in the second half). Much better performance overall by the o-line though. They need to do something about these drops and figure out how to pressure the qb. :help:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think it had to do with them mailing it in and being very conservative with the play calls (Did they even pass once in the second half). Much better performance overall by the o-line though. They need to do something about these drops and figure out how to pressure the qb. :help:

true, but still couldn't even get anything going. That said at least the O-line looked much better. If we end up with only one WR that can catch balls we are going to be in trouble. Hopefully get a few players back next week vs Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad