OT: The OT thread - Where we're going we don't need topics. Warning in post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron*

Holy crap! I actually agree with ADT. Love taking the kids to Rite Aid for Thrifty Ice Cream.

It's a tradition, handed down from generation to generation. I did it too, when my kids were young. Son is 21, daughter is 19, and they don't give a **** about their old man anymore. Oh, but I digress. Memories. :)

Captain Mittens*

Double Chocolate Malted crunch

5816039455_16da43267e.jpg

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
I was browsing a few BBC comedy sites and this question came up on one of their random polls...

Which of these two BBC sitcom characters would you rather have living next door to you???

Hyacinth Bucket (Keeping Up Appearances)
Victor Meldrew (One Foot In the Grave)

Heck...I'd pick Victor by a mile...

Captain Mittens*

Hell yeah Go Anonymous!

http://www.newser.com/story/215214/...m_campaign=CMfacebook&utm_content=inf_11_91_2

This is the 21st century, and sticking a white hood over your head isn't enough to keep your identity secret, Anonymous has informed the Ku Klux Klan. The hackers have threatened to expose the identities of 1,000 KKK members as part of a battle against the group that started during last year's Ferguson protests, reports the Huffington Post, which notes that some Klan members are believed to have already quit the group out of fear of exposure. Anonymous, which hacked KKK-linked Twitter accounts during #OperationKKK last year, says it discovered the identities of Klan members by hacking yet another Twitter account.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
It's a tradition, handed down from generation to generation. I did it too, when my kids were young. Son is 21, daughter is 19, and they don't give a **** about their old man anymore. Oh, but I digress. Memories. :)

On the East Coast, Rite Aid is basically a drug store. No Ice Cream for us......

:cry:

scryan

May 1, 2013
Double Chocolate Malted crunch

5816039455_16da43267e.jpg

Yes. The correct answer.

TBH I don't know why there would be any worry of it going away?

After all its THRIFTY's ice cream, not Rite Aid... I didn't go away with Trifty's why would it go away now?

I didn't even know Rite Aid had Thrifty ice cream until 6 months ago. On a sidenote, that Birthday cake ice cream is some gooooood shiaatt!

Much better fresh. I think most of it is made around the 4th... When I have bought it during later months the cake part had soaked up enough that it lost its cakey/doughyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad