OT: The OT thread - Where we're going we don't need topics. Warning in post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mittens*

Is it just me or does this new thread feel refreshing?

Like a cool breeze on a hot day while drinking a glass of country time lemonade on a porch while whittling a duck out of a bar of soap

Captain Mittens*

Really? Maybe don't drive a performance recklessly. I am sad he died but it is not Porsche's fault directly.

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/09/paul-walker-daughter-lawsuit/

Believe it or not these types of lawsuits are very common. Especially from next of kin.

While a manufacturer is supposed to protect end users from "forseeable misuse" this goes far beyond that.
I am surprised that they aren't also suing the lightpost manufacturer for not making a post that shields a driver against hitting it at double the speed limit.

That being said, the legal system is ****ed and needs overhauling. This lawsuit is a waste of money and resources.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
Like walking out of the bathroom after battling the demons left over from the all you can eat jalapeno burrito night.

It's not an OT thread without Boba posting some cat gifs......

Here ya go

1418620288315.gif

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Standard OT thread Japanese game show gif.

original.gif

New thread means we can close the door on the last 2 episodes of FTWD, thank goodness. Let's hope the season finale can atone for those episodes.

I miss Better Call Saul.

r.gif

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
did anyone else go to ACDC last night awesome show and Angus Young is top 5 guitarist ever , even as a blue hair

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
did anyone else go to ACDC last night awesome show and Angus Young is top 5 guitarist ever , even as a blue hair

I respectfully disagree. He falls in the pantheon of great rock/metal guitarists in terms of riffs but he is not a top 20 guitarist in my mind. I have never been impressed by his soloing.

Vai, Satriani, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Yngwie, Eddie Van Halen, George Lynch, Michael Schenker, Jake E Lee, Randy Rhoads, etc are all superior in my mind.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
This is for RP's toilet

He+died+fighting.jpg

And he's currently waging warfare in my colon.

Really? Maybe don't drive a performance recklessly. I am sad he died but it is not Porsche's fault directly.

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/09/paul-walker-daughter-lawsuit/

Pathetic attempt to take some money out of Stuttgart's pockets. If I was Volkswagen Group I would actually fight this and not settle out of court. What a waste of time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->