OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I know their stance on LGBTQ+ isn't good, but Chic-Fil-A is by far the best chicken sandwich around. God that stuff is good. Their waffle fries are great too.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I know their stance on LGBTQ+ isn't good, but Chic-Fil-A is by far the best chicken sandwich around. God that stuff is good. Their waffle fries are great too.

This is sacrilegious, especially in certain circles down here. But I thought Chic-Fil-A was overrated. I liked the biscuit-y goodness of their sandwiches and they are at the top of what they do. They do things with pickles that make me question other fast food chains. But I don't know. Maybe I was hoping for a choir to sing hallelujah or something upon experiencing them after how much they had been built up.

Granted I have been so conditioned and programmed to only take my chicken sandwich business to McDonalds and Burger King that maybe my mind just isn't ready to grasp Chic-Fil-A.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
This is sacrilegious, especially in certain circles down here. But I thought Chic-Fil-A was overrated. I liked the biscuit-y goodness of their sandwiches and they are at the top of what they do. They do things with pickles that make me question other fast food chains. But I don't know. Maybe I was hoping for a choir to sing hallelujah or something upon experiencing them after how much they had been built up.

Granted I have been so conditioned and programmed to only take my chicken sandwich business to McDonalds and Burger King that maybe my mind just isn't ready to grasp Chic-Fil-A.
It might be a little too fresh tasting for you if McDonald's and Burger King are where you're at for your chicken sandwiches. :laugh:

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
A&W's chicken buddy burger is a tasty little treat.

Reactions: m9

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I was about two paragraphs deep into an intense analysis of fast food burgers and the decline of western civilization yesterday before realizing it was a nice day outside. :laugh: :thumbu: :cool:

Yesterday was like dropping a red pill and realizing consciously for the first time I am dissatisfied with the American landscape of fast food burgers. Why is something unique and complex so difficult? Then it turns into a question of supply chains, average competence in the labor force, mass sensibilities and economics. Well, blah blah blah.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
For old guys like myself, I find having to take ‘the little blue pill’ is required when my soldier can’t find the strength to salute.:confused: I’m always glad to share my personal information on this board.:thumbu:

I was made fun of in my social circle for advocating all men should drop the blue pill once in awhile even if you're a healthy happy well-functioning man. If you're at the top of your game, it's like popping performance drugs and you won't believe it. My friends went from laughing at the idea to now sitting under the learning tree. TMI for TMI, my dude. :DD

When I was younger people would get all bashful about this stuff. But f*** that, drop cheat codes to fellow bros.

Reactions: m9 and Hit the post

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Damn good to have the Premier League back. Finally going to see Liverpool raise that cup.
giphy.gif

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Yeah that's whom you're talking about. I meant he was a "G" as in he was the man, not goalie. :laugh:
Spoilers (though I doubt you're going to watch the movie if you haven't done so by now :laugh:):

I talked about "Escape to Victory" before, but here's the scene where Sylvester Stallone stops the penalty kick at a critical point in the movie (he actually wanted to score the winning goal but Michael Caine talked him out of it :laugh:):

(Stallone plays an American [heh, big stretch] who volunteer to fight in WWII for the Canadian Army)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad