The One Injury That Would Devastate Your Team

zombi

I D D Q D
Dec 27, 2010
Michigan
Just curious...

Which player, if they were to get injured and be out out for a long period of time, would have the worst effect on your team as a whole?

Not necessarily always the stars on each team, as some positions may have greater depth than others.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
At the moment? Lehner, because Anderson is already injured. if Anderson is healthy? Karlsson.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Nuge for the Oilers.

Derek Roy or Boyd Gordon as our #1C if that happens. Of course by devastate I mean we go from 29th in the NHL to 29th in the NHL.

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
Nuge for the Oilers.

Derek Roy or Boyd Gordon as our #1C if that happens. Of course by devastate I mean we go from 29th in the NHL to 29th in the NHL.

I lirl

Price for the habs.
They'd go from a top conference team to a bubble playoff team easily.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Probably more so Stepan, actually. At least Talbot is probably an NHL starter. Our center depth without Stepan is a festering tumor.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Pick one of Crosby/Malkin/Letang. I would say Fleury, but I think we'd be better off with a Greiss/Zatkoff tandem than without any of the trio. I'm tempted to say Letang would hurt more than anyone given Määttä being out for the year and the unit being underwhelming as a whole aside from Letang, who is right back at Norris candidate quality...but losing any of the three basically spells doom to our season regardless.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Instead of the obvious answer (Price) I would say Pacioretty. Who is going to score if he goes down?:help:

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Clarkson. Nobody kills offense or a PP quite like him. They might be forced to play an actual hockey player in his place. They might even win a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad