NCAA: The Offseason is here

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Was in the US yesterday and stopped a Barnes & Noble, was able to find their last copy of the Phil Steele CFB Preview.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Indiana would boat race ECU.

We're 6-0 in our last six ACC games, came one play away from beating Florida twice, should have beat South Carolina two years ago, back when they were good. But pls, continue to tell me how IU would "boat race" us.

We also won a mainstream fan poll bracket to join the Big XII. An SB Nation poll might be pointless, but it does prove our fan base is up there with the big boys, and I still maintain that we have never lost a tailgate :yo:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Saban lost another DB to transfer today. Kirby Smart and Mel Tucker will actually have to wait a year for this one though.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
i
http://www.espn.com/blog/notre-dame...ffers-plenty-of-intrigue-with-two-qb-decision

ND is going with 2 QBs in week 1.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
well, that's not good

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSt...153?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Five Notre Dame football players have been arrested after Indiana State Police say a trooper found marijuana and a loaded handgun in their car.

A state police statement says the trooper stopped the car Friday night in Fulton County for speeding and thought he smelled marijuana. Using a drug-sniffing dog, the marijuana was located as well as the handgun.

The university confirmed all five are football players and said it would determine whether to sanction them.

They are Ashton White, Max Redfield, Kevin Stepherson Jr., Dexter Williams and Te'von Coney.

All were jailed on a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams face an additional charge of possession of an unlicensed handgun.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The Texas vs ND game is gonna see 4 starters. Hopefully this team is ready and what happened last year doesn't happen this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad