The Official "STL Blues Draft Position" Thread Pt1: (19-8-2)

Clock

May 13, 2006
EDM with a tankalicious 3 shots in the 1st. Need a miracle for a win here tonight :help:

I was about to post the same thing. The more they outright suck with the talent / trade value taht that talent has, the more I have to root against them getting McDavid.

Maybe the NHL will rig it on the basis that they don't want to lose any more spotlight-worthy talent to that seemingly black hole.

The Washer

Feb 7, 2011
I was about to post the same thing. The more they outright suck with the talent / trade value taht that talent has, the more I have to root against them getting McDavid.

Maybe the NHL will rig it on the basis that they don't want to lose any more spotlight-worthy talent to that seemingly black hole.

Asked and Answered! :handclap:

Perron....1-1

The Washer

Feb 7, 2011

I dont want to consider McEichel ending up in EDM. Because thats the Day I will hate hockey for the 1st time....err 2nd time HULLLL!!! :cry:

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Marty is allegedly going to play against either the Preds or Isles. If it's the latter, I could see NYI hanging a crooked number on him. Cross our fingers for a little losing streak here.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Blues won't make it far in the playoffs if they have to go through the Hawks. The Hawks will always beat them in a 7 game series.

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
I would have never guessed that the Blues 1st rounder could end up being more valuable than the Islanders.

Blues with two regulation losses in a row and 2 of next 3 against the Isles.

Last edited:

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
I would have never guessed that the Blues 1st rounder could end up being more valuable than the Sabres.

Blues with two regulation losses in a row and 2 of next 3 against the Isles.
Slow your roll, bucko. We lost tonight, so we're supposed to flip the switch from "cup contenders" to "historically bad."

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Blues seem like an accident waiting to happen, goaltending isn't good enough. I thought for sure this pick was going to be in that 20-30 range but I honestly have my doubts now.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Don't look now but the Blues are 2 points out of 10th place. =0

Isles have 6 more pts than the Blues in the same number of games. Never thought that would be the case nearly half way through the year.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Hitchcock seems to wear out his welcome every 3-4 years. He needs to get fired and then hired by Edmonton.

KennyFnPowers*

Enroth for 2016 STL 1st

SOLD! Where do we sign? I don't think the Blues are looking for a goalie right now, especially from Buffalo after that sour Miller taste they still have in their mouth.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00