The official, Pictures of yourself and gear.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
l_ef8a3412d01ddc26071dc89e4bcf7b42.jpg

Slap shot

l_f990d4747d00e6167a01490f7d1e0edf.jpg

slap shot

l_a87df871da80c461ad05e37a471dc34a.jpg

just carrying the puck

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I don't have any current pics, but here's a video that was taken in my second season playing (about 1 year ago or so)

I'm #17, white, in the slot shoving their guy around a bit.

My skating has improved since then, I'm not longer just "running" ineffectively :handclap:

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I don't have any current pics, but here's a video that was taken in my second season playing (about 1 year ago or so)

I'm #17, white, in the slot shoving their guy around a bit.

My skating has improved since then, I'm not longer just "running" ineffectively :handclap:

so did they call a hook, slash or trip?:sarcasm:

dirty_magic

Feb 6, 2007
Yellowknife, NT
Heres my stuff, Vaughn Velocity 2 pads, glove and blocker, all non-nhl spec. RBK chest protector, CCM Tackla goalie pants, Bauer 6000 skates, CCM helmet, and CCM Vector composite (well worth it) stick.

New gear to come, when I can afford it.... new pants and skates, both items Ive worn since I was 16, Im now 24, and a new helmet, Ive got a big noggen and need something that actually fits properly.

Any suggestions from larger headed people would be much appreciated.

flyersguy33*

heres a couple pics of me:
First two pics are V2 pads with ccm10 blocker and glove and a ccm10 stick kolzig pattern
josh2.jpg

josh1.jpg

In these pics I got V2 pads with Simmons Ultralight 2 blocker and glove and pro stock Esche rbk stick..sick twig by the way
josh4.jpg

josh3.jpg

vcx*

Picture13113.jpg

Me and my new...er...skates. (RBK 9K pumps)

Picture13116.jpg

Im a bit of an attention *****. :)

Picture13120.jpg

Discussing strategy with my D-partner

Picture13126.jpg

More strategy discussion

You should get a bigger jersey, that one doesn't look like it fits all that well. No offense. I hate it when people do that, wear a jersey size that is either too small or too big. I wear medium and even that size it hangs pretty low but it fits my shoulders and arm length well.

I really hate taking pictures so unless some idiot in the stands is snapping them when i am not looking i really don't know of any pictures of myself in my own gear. I do tuck my jersey in from the back though and i don't like the tongue of my skates sticking out so i tuck them under my shin guards.

The only odd thing i do is maybe match all my stuff to my team's colours, like hockey team, skate laces and just some stuff like helmet, gloves, hockey tape and etc.

Pioneer13

Feb 17, 2005
North Como
154258177-L.jpg

My team jersey sucks, actually we don't even have anything but a blank slate. No logo yet, but then again we're still in the beginning stages of forming a long term team.

Anyway, thats me.

Are you playing against Dunder Mifflin? That is funny. Once played a team called VanDelay Industries (Seinfeld)

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
heres me..i dont really have to try in my league i get paid millions. i got a pretty sick setup
2ebdbc8b61fce1daa38330e8d019c99d.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad