The official, Pictures of yourself and gear.

rokkinman139

Jun 11, 2013
Skalica, Slovakia
My setup without team issued gear:
Bauer Reakt with Oakley Pro Straight visor
Warrior shoulder pads (don't know the exact type)
Bauer X:60 elbow pads
Reebok 6k gloves (Old, I know. I just love the things to death. Plus, they fit well which is hard to find for a guy my size)
Bauer pants (don't know the type)
Bauer Total One shin pads
Reebok 20k skates
Easton stick (varies between Makos and EQ50's)

I got myself a nice chipped tooth in training camp thanks to a wrister in training camp. Still love my visor though. I also geno'd on that third picture

Attachments

• ry=400-13.jpeg
    ry=400-13.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 99
  • ry=400-16.jpeg
    ry=400-16.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 100
  • ry=400-15.jpeg
    ry=400-15.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 107

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
My setup without team issued gear:
Bauer Reakt with Oakley Pro Straight visor
Warrior shoulder pads (don't know the exact type)
Bauer X:60 elbow pads
Reebok 6k gloves (Old, I know. I just love the things to death. Plus, they fit well which is hard to find for a guy my size)
Bauer pants (don't know the type)
Bauer Total One shin pads
Reebok 20k skates
Easton stick (varies between Makos and EQ50's)

I got myself a nice chipped tooth in training camp thanks to a wrister in training camp. Still love my visor though. I also geno'd on that third picture

The (cringe-worthy) term "geno" is now being used as a verb? Lord.

nickerjones

Jun 29, 2008
Calgary Alberta
I love the buck tooth effect of those UA mouthguards. :laugh:

Sick uni though. What league is that?

Yeah I don't like the look of the mouthguard but its one of the brands that I don't chew through in a few games. This actually isn't a league it's a draft tournament that was held in Seattle this past weekend. Every tournament has a theme and you get a jersey/socks/(sometimes) a shell. You get drafted to a team via a drinking contest. This is my 5th one. They have all been awesome. I know they are talking about doing more in places like Montreal, Phoenix, New York, etc... check them out drafttournament.com

Maccas

Aug 26, 2010
England

No idea on most of my gear apart from it's a Bauer Supreme One Pro stick (102 Flex, Big wavy curve!) that is on the more recent shots and I skate using a pair of Vapor X7.0s.
All the rest of the gear is pretty much unexciting!

howeaboutthat

Jun 20, 2012
A ways outside MI...
There aren't many photos of me about playing, not sure why, I get enough ice time, perhaps I'm just not photogenic.

Here is me keeping my eyes on the prize even as I hit the ice with an opposition player in my back.

84efda13-f7e2-4918-ad8a-e54fc24664eb_zps8be0363c.jpg

Strangely against one of the teams the above poster plays for!

Kit wise, starting at the top;
- Helmet = Bauer 5500.
- Shoulders = Reebok 7k.
- Pants = CCM Tacks 452(?)
- Gloves = Tour Pro H10.
- Stick = Reebok 6k, Flex 100, Curve 19.
- Knee/shins = Reebok 7k.
- Skates = Reebok 5k (2009?)

Aside from the skates I got my entire hockey kit for £100. Thanks to Bauer UK (who ran a prize draw which resulted in our entire team winning Re-Akt 100 helmets) the value of my kit will soon be doubling.

Last edited:

stocky

Jun 29, 2012
B-ville
Figured id give this thread a bump since my fiance took a few pics last night. Im number 45 with the white cage:

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

STC

Oct 29, 2012
My apologies if that sounded harsh but I've been around the game a long time and seeing a goalie that looks like Carey Price's double at their local rink would make people laugh. :)

Agreed.

If you're gonna play dress up you better be as good as the guy you are copying or else you're gonna hear about it all night.

I imagine that everyone at the rink calls him Cary and not his real name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->