The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Just when I think things can’t possibly get worse, the owner of the team is badmouthing the most beloved sports media personality in Ottawa...

I really have no idea what his end game is? Is he being paid by the Leafs to destroy the Ottawa Senators?

He says winning will solve everything... well, things won’t get solved because a Broke Melnyk assemblés team will never win anything.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
And Ian

YawningAridAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm so looking forward to gearing Ian's comments on The Drive this aft. There's no doubt in my mind he'll take the high road because he's professional, but hoo boy the gloves are gonna be off.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
How can anyone in this organization even think for a second that they can win back the hearts and minds of the fans so long as Melnyk is free to go out and spew whatever invective he fancies?

JessicaN

Sep 11, 2012
At least he acknowledges getting flak unlike Dorion who pretends like everyone loves what he's doing.

Reactions: BK201

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Ian's comment there veers dangerously into the "both sides" trap. I'm sure I can dig up articles of rotten people doing small token gestures for people, especially people connected to media personalities.
The key with Melnyk is he will just fly off the handle again.

It was hilarious how he backtracked today from saying "Well, we're not going to be stupid with salaries..." to "Our team will be full of 23+ year olds so..." yeah.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Just holding his feet to the fire. PD's future depends on how he handles this situation....simple as that!

Holding his feet to the fire? HE FORCED THE MAN INTO THIS POSITION!

"Hey Pierre, you better not eff up this untenable situation I put you in, because I'm going to hold you accountable if my bad decisions don't work."

Is that what you're saying here? Tell me I'm wrong, please.

Reactions: Henderson1972

Grizwald

Dec 19, 2017
Holding his feet to the fire? HE FORCED THE MAN INTO THIS POSITION!

"Hey Pierre, you better not eff up this untenable situation I put you in, because I'm going to hold you accountable if my bad decisions don't work."

Is that what you're saying here? Tell me I'm wrong, please.

Well Dorion did the same thing to Boucher, so what goes around comes around....lol

And karma will eventually catch up to Melnyk, hopefully fans will stop going to the games and drive this narcissistic lunatic into bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad