Prospect Info: The Official Nathan MacKinnon Thread

• Thread starter Granlund2Pulkkinen*
  • Start date

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Preview of Mack in the #29 jersey at the Panini Rookie Showcase

@PaniniAmerica
@mackinnon9 and @jodrouin27 enjoying tweets with their fans for the Panini takeover #PaniniDoubleRookieClass pic.twitter.com/TZh8QtvKzF

BSsCUwICIAAyXmg.jpg:large

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Just noticed that they added MacKinnon's picture to the rotation of background pics on the Avs website....wooooo offseason news!

It has been there basically since after the draft.:sarcasm:
So quite old news actually.:D

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Crazy that it's one week before rookie camp, and he is only 18 now.

By the way, anyone know if 28 was a popular number at all, before Giroux took it? I know Semin and Rafalski wore it. Not sure if there was someone before my time though. Anyhow, 28 doesn't seem like an odd number anymore with Giroux wearing it. I'm sure in three years 29 will have the same sort of feel.

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011

By the way, anyone know if 28 was a popular number at all, before Giroux took it? I know Semin and Rafalski wore it. Not sure if there was someone before my time though. Anyhow, 28 doesn't seem like an odd number anymore with Giroux wearing it. I'm sure in three years 29 will have the same sort of feel.

Other famous players? No.

Regehr and Domi also come to mind.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
The 29 does look good on him on an Avs sweater. I think he can definitely make it his own in short order.

MacK is in Vail with Duchene and Crosby. Not a bad way to spend your 18th birthday!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

http://www.hockey-reference.com/friv/numbers.cgi?number=28&year=

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I can't be arsed to necro a thread for this and this is the closes thing to a draft thread that's being used. Blue Jackets have a 20 minute scout meeting and draft video up. I know people enjoy these behind the scenes looks so I thought I'd link it for those that haven't watched it yet.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Those videos are really interesting. I had no idea so many teams produced those types of web series. Philly's draft board debate was the best but it was fascinating watching Columbus work the phones on draft day. Buffalo's was more light on the content/specifics but still good. Buffalo has another video where they held their own on ice combine and there is a shot of Bigras there.

JonathanToews19clutc*

Landeskog, Duchene and MacKinnon.

"The Real Deal"...

Colorado is so lucky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad