GDT: The Official Los Angeles Playoff thread

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
They couldn't beat Edmonton with the season on the line. Terrible end of the season for LA.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
My God, it's been ugly following the Kings here the last few weeks. Just ugly hockey. On the bright side, even though we have to wait for next year for their 1st, we got a 1st and a good prospect for a guy that only played 16 games for them. Still a pretty good deal even if they do end up with a later 1st next year. And we are no longer the last team to miss the playoffs after winning the Cup as mentioned before.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The good news is we can root for the Kings to totally implode next year. Two shots at Matthews.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Also, I gotta tip my hat to the Flames for playing like they did after losing Giordano. Didn't necessarily think they'd collapse, but kudos to them on excelling. Same for the Canucks and having some big time D and goalie injuries. And the Wild to come back from the dead after Dubnyk, well done. And I hate the Jets, but they played a lot of good hockey this year.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Kings have an elite goalie and a good D core. A lot would have to go wrong for them to be anything but a bubble team or better.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Kings have an elite goalie and a good D core. A lot would have to go wrong for them to be anything but a bubble team or better.

It happened this year. It can happen again. Hell, this stretch of games at the end of the season should tell you they're not as solid as they might appear.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I don't remember who said that this outcome would be the most Carolina Hurricane thing to ever carolina hurricane.... And yea, verily, it came to pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00