Speculation: The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread: Part 2, Have a Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Beautiful stir-up job in the Drai thread at EDM board, btw. :laugh::handclap:

I'm so not going to go and sort it out for them. :)

Reactions: sheriff bart

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
It was a wind-up mainly, but also a possible explanation to this picture which I can't find myself online. I would guess this "1 h ago" pic is from the event where Jussi Jokinen All-Star team apparently/possibly plays in Oilers colors. You can also see Leo Komarov peeking there in the background.

The event was advertised as the triumphant return of the Puljujarvi-Laine-Aho line so I would assume they saw that it happened too. In yesterday's Karpat vs. Liiga Alumni game Laine was on the other team so it couldn't be done there. "See PuLa-Aho line together again!"

18121453_1513206468691020_9171476537735212228_o.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/jussijokinenallstars/

edit: yeah, confirmed. There's a video of the anthem singing on Facebook; Jokinens are in Oilers jerseys.

That Stig fella creeps me out.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
There's only one Stig.

Some say, that I would link a picture if I was smart enough to do so on my phone

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
If we kill Hanifin, would that make his value go up or down? He's only going to continue to get worse, so we may as well cut our losses right now.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Pretty sure those takes are in the running for best of the offseason. We should have a "best of trade board" thread that we vote on before the season starts.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
There's always a couple of guys like that in pretty much every thread. Keyboard tough guys who think the more brash and abrasive they are, the more valid their points will be.

I do agree that given that Hanifin is less proven, the Canes would have to add in a deal like that. Problem with that though, is as soon as a defenseman DOES become proven, they are almost untouchable.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
The other thing to consider is that draft had a 1 and a 2, then three threes. No 4 or 5. And at the end of the day, i think all three teams got the guy that they wanted.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
There's always a couple of guys like that in pretty much every thread. Keyboard tough guys who think the more brash and abrasive they are, the more valid their points will be.

I do agree that given that Hanifin is less proven, the Canes would have to add in a deal like that. Problem with that though, is as soon as a defenseman DOES become proven, they are almost untouchable.

Points? Who needs to make points?

I can't decide if I like this new guy with his repetitive "like it or not" or the "deal with it" dude from a few months ago better.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
When I first saw it I laughed. But now that I think about it Draisaitl still hasn't signed. What if he's truly demanding the moon and Aho and someone else is actually getting traded to the Oilers for Drai but the paperwork isn't all done, thus no mentions of it. Please don't tell me that a trade is brewing.

Tggj3lR.jpg

Um, how big is that guys mouth? he could easily eat a puck whole.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
If we kill Hanifin, would that make his value go up or down? He's only going to continue to get worse, so we may as well cut our losses right now.

Yes. Kill him and sell his body to science. Maybe some top me can determine why the guy peaked at 18 and has been going downhill ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad