Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010

Pharoahe top 2 all time and Masta Ace top 5 might be one of the best albums of the year.

Peter Zezel

Sep 12, 2003

Pharoahe top 2 all time and Masta Ace top 5 might be one of the best albums of the year.

I’m going to have to check that album out. I’ve always loved the Marco Polo and Ace song Nostalgia. Well I pretty much love every Ace song haha.

I checked out that Lil Peep album as well. It’s solid.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Juice Wrld is insane. Probably my favourite artist now. I have every song from his first album in my rotation daily. Can’t wait for the songs that I have been hearing lately via various YouTube videos like in Adam22’s videos. Absolute bangers incoming. I think a huge actor I like this dude is because his songs are catchy as hell repetitive or not I find them in my daily listens. He’s such a likeable, carefree dude who isn’t caught up in himself or fame. He freestyles all his shit, which is honestly mind boggling to me. He just goes into the booth and freestyles all these songs and hits. Crazy gift.

Him and Trippie gotta collar for an album, and apparently it’s been rumoured they are?

Speaking of Trippie, really liked his last album he just released.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Juice Wrld is insane. Probably my favourite artist now. I have every song from his first album in my rotation daily. Can’t wait for the songs that I have been hearing lately via various YouTube videos like in Adam22’s videos. Absolute bangers incoming. I think a huge actor I like this dude is because his songs are catchy as hell repetitive or not I find them in my daily listens. He’s such a likeable, carefree dude who isn’t caught up in himself or fame. He freestyles all his ****, which is honestly mind boggling to me. He just goes into the booth and freestyles all these songs and hits. Crazy gift.

His solo album is great. Then he came out with Armed & Dangerous which was a lot different tone than the album but I still liked it. Then he came out with that album with Future and it was trash. He needs to stick to what got him here.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
His solo album is great. Then he came out with Armed & Dangerous which was a lot different tone than the album but I still liked it. Then he came out with that album with Future and it was trash. He needs to stick to what got him here.

Yeha I’m not a fan of Future at all, although there are a few good songs on there.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Yeha I’m not a fan of Future at all, although there are a few good songs on there.
Idk how people can listen to an entire Future album. I like him on features and I like some of his tracks on their own (March Madness is amazing), but if I, say, pop in DS2, it gets soooo monotonous to me by about track 7.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
The response is in, fellas. Shots fired.

But why is Trippie getting it too? Lol.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
2018 hip hop is nuts god damn
Been a weird year. Now the 6ix9ine arrest. Federal charges are no joke - dude's going away for a long, long time unless he snitches. And tonight Pusha T almost got jumped during his show in Toronto. Drake stans threw bottles at him and jumped on stage but were immediately fed punches by security. Push came back on and performed Infrared lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad