Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Of course Dummy Boy is a smash, don't be stupid now.

Mala my favourite song off the album tho. Anuel AA from the little I've heard of him is actually nice.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
lmao this section is a cesspool. New Black Thought comes out and not a peep and yet you clowns act like a pos who is gonna be seeing the inside of the cell for the better part of his adult life making cheap garbage music is good.

Reactions: LaVar and Stylizer1

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Ski Mask, Alchemist, Earl, Lil Baby, Meek, Kaytranada all released stuff. Huge huge night for hip hop

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
lmao this section is a cesspool. New Black Thought comes out and not a peep and yet you clowns act like a pos who is gonna be seeing the inside of the cell for the better part of his adult life making cheap garbage music is good.

There’s plenty of people who frequent this thread that would be happy to circle jerk with you over lyricism. Doesn’t change the fact that DUMMY BOY is AOTY.

STOOPID

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I’m not a big Meek guy but What’s Free feat. Rick Ross & Jay Z, Going Bad feat. Drake, Pay You Back feat. 21 Savage and Wit The Shits (WTS) feat. Melii are some absolute bangers

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
The year is almost done and only 3 hip hop albums have stood out to me lol. DAYTONA, the new Earl album and Humble Pi by Homeboy Sandman and Edan are all great.

Also I did decide to give Dummy Boy a shot. It's up there with Lil Boat and No Ceilings 2 in the most laughably bad albums category imo.

Back to listening to the new Aphex Twin I guess...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The year is almost done and only 3 hip hop albums have stood out to me lol. DAYTONA, the new Earl album and Humble Pi by Homeboy Sandman and Edan are all great.

Also I did decide to give Dummy Boy a shot. It's up there with Lil Boat and No Ceilings 2 in the most laughably bad albums category imo.

Back to listening to the new Aphex Twin I guess...
I’ve had more stand out to me.

Daytona, Kids See Ghosts, TESTING (so underrated imo), Some Rap Songs, Book of Ryan, TA13OO, Kamikaze (although it’s not up there in replay value imo), Astroworld, FM!.

I’m probably forgetting a few too but I’ve really enjoyed a lot of what’s been put out this year and they remain in my constant rotation. The only way this year could have been better is if Kendrick had a surprise drop and Q didn’t delay his album (but this one was understandable considering he and Mac were tight).

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

Imagine being this upset about what other people like to listen to. Maybe what you like actually sucks since your life seems to be lacking some form of enjoyment.

Reactions: Mach85

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Meeks Album

meek-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad