Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Free the boy 6ix9ine and get the mods on this site to stop giving me warning points.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Been a weird year. Now the 6ix9ine arrest. Federal charges are no joke - dude's going away for a long, long time unless he snitches. And tonight Pusha T almost got jumped during his show in Toronto. Drake stans threw bottles at him and jumped on stage but were immediately fed punches by security. Push came back on and performed Infrared lol.

That was the weakest jumping I’ve ever seen. Pusha needs some vetter security. Too bad he has to play at concert halls because he can’t sell out the ACC :laugh:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
That was the weakest jumping I’ve ever seen. Pusha needs some vetter security. Too bad he has to play at concert halls because he can’t sell out the ACC :laugh:

Hard to imagine seeing mid-level rapper sell out the ACC. huge names like Jayz/Em forsure or pop acts like Beyonce or Drake sure could though.

Reactions: Mach85

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Nah, not even. Some harmless jokes and now I can't even like posts. How am I supposed to spread love and positivity if I can't even like posts?

And now my boy facing life in the feds. Crazy how similar our lives are.
Lol it's hard out here for 6ix9ine AND associated avatars. Dw tho, we could get some features from the prison phone. Will like your post as a show of positivity.

Reactions: tacogeoff

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Tory Lanez biting the bullet and finally bringing some fun, competitive rap battling back, even if it’s just for a few moments.

Need more of this.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Tory Lanez biting the bullet and finally bringing some fun, competitive rap battling back, even if it’s just for a few moments.

Need more of this.
Tory be wildin' but I'm loving it. Now he says he'd smoke Pusha T and Push can bring it. That's not wise. I don't think Push will acknowledge since the beef with Drake might pop off again. Who knows though, we might see someone else step up to the plate and that'd be fun. Tory said the only rapper he doesn't want smoke with is Em; so at least he hasn't completely lost his mind lol.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
You guys watch many producers on YT? I've been following Kyle Beats for a while and he released a beat battle from some of his subs and this dude dropped this and proceeded to murder every beat put forth with it :laugh:

Absolutely crazy.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I know this is really old news given everything going on right now, but I just sat down and took the time to digest the bars and break down the rhymes in Killshot. Just... Damn. The old guy has a bit of talent.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

It’s f***IN TR- TROJAN!!

Tic toc is the song of the year and Dummy Boy is album of the year even hearing a terrible quality rip... play it on 2x speed

And free the boy 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->