Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I'm surprised you didn't list Blueface, he seems like a guy you'd be on.
Bruh, don't do me like that. I like new, talented acts. Blueface is about as gimmicky as you can get. That guy stunk before he stunk.

Anyways, Thugger Thugger came hard this week. Pulled up wit em dicks and came hard, no homo. So funny that one of the most fearsome rappers is a dress wearing demon.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Y'all hear the Yandhi leak? I thought it was decent. I just have a ton of respect for the work Kanye's put into the game, but his stuff is sounding kinda dated. Hoping Jesus is King, which drops on my birthday, is better.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Y'all hear the Yandhi leak? I thought it was decent. I just have a ton of respect for the work Kanye's put into the game, but his stuff is sounding kinda dated. Hoping Jesus is King, which drops on my birthday, is better.

Did the whole thing leak? Like is Chakras on there? That song BANGS.

Also, I'm still hooked on Panini by Lil Nas X. IMO, that's his best song, but I'm glad for him to have two singles do well so he's not just a one-hit wonder, although I assume he'll likely be the Old Town Road guy for a while.

Another older song but:

Skrillex may in fact be my favourite hip-hop producer :laugh:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Yeah whole album leak is on YouTube and isn't even being taken down. Weird stuff, Anthony Fandango even reviewed it.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I love just happening across old MF DOOM cuts where you're just like, "What is this and where did it come from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad