Flyers' History: The OFFICIAL Flyers Cronyism Chart

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Barry Hanrahan has also been with the team since 1997-8. There really is no internal assessment at all with the team and few consequences outside of the coaching changes and gm changes. Isn't he the cap guy? It isn't as if it has been managed well at all.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Barry Hanrahan has also been with the team since 1997-8. There really is no internal assessment at all with the team and few consequences outside of the coaching changes and gm changes. Isn't he the cap guy? It isn't as if it has been managed well at all.

Wonder if his wifes name is Suzann

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I will be 100% honest, if Chuck is still here this off-season, then Yeo has a chance to come back to coach...

That should f***ing horrify people.
Give me another offseason of Fletcher. It's integral to landing Bedard...I mean think of how bad he's going to make this team while trying to improve them, and now they don't have Giroux! They might win 30 games lollll

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Give me another offseason of Fletcher. It's integral to landing Bedard...I mean think of how bad he's going to make this team while trying to improve them, and now they don't have Giroux! They might win 30 games lollll
As bad as he is, I don't see him going out and making decisions so bad that we end up in the Bedard sweepstakes. The team will be just good enough to not be in on him, but horrendous enough to want to make me want to take a long walk off a short pier.

There will be teams that are actually self-aware and actively try to tank for Bedard or Michkov

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

He is the capologist of sorts, akin to Joe Banner (by which Joe Banner sat down with him about). He was the first to exploit LTIR. He knows the day to day implications of the cap and acts as a gatekeeper, works out numbers of deals to make the numbers work, but there’s no indication he’s any kind of a decision maker. More like a bean counter.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
He is the capologist of sorts, akin to Joe Banner (by which Joe Banner sat down with him about). He was the first to exploit LTIR. He knows the day to day implications of the cap and acts as a gatekeeper, works out numbers of deals to make the numbers work, but there’s no indication he’s any kind of a decision maker. More like a bean counter.

Had to exploit LTIR because he botched the 35+ rule

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
BIGGGGGGG BIG EDIT

3YOpk3d.png

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Hopefully a lot more changes in the offseason, however I suspect someone like Ray Shero or others with connections will be added

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Problem is in the NHL is that we're not dealing with 6 degrees of separation, but 2 or 3.
Think how many people Briere has played with or played for during his career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad