The Official Arizona Visitors Inquiry Thread

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
If you're on foot to the east, closest place is a Buffalo Wild Wings right across Rural Road. There is a crap ton of places from Mullett to Mill Avenue (the big restaurant/bar/hotel strip) to the west about 15 mins walk. E.g. the Postino's was jumping after the Caps game, even 10pm on a Monday.

Casey Moore's is great, but if you're on foot postgame on a Tuesday night (FLA game is 1/2) that's kinda far, in the wrong direction, and you'd be Uber/Lyfting it.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
If you're on foot to the east, closest place is a Buffalo Wild Wings right across Rural Road. There is a crap ton of places from Mullett to Mill Avenue (the big restaurant/bar/hotel strip) to the west about 15 mins walk. E.g. the Postino's was jumping after the Caps game, even 10pm on a Monday.

Casey Moore's is great, but if you're on foot postgame on a Tuesday night (FLA game is 1/2) that's kinda far, in the wrong direction, and you'd be Uber/Lyfting it.
Thanks friend! Totally missed it!

Postino’s seems like a hit that I’ll try then: spending the time at the botanical garden then going to head back to the hotel a few minutes away from the stadium!

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Coming down from BC to get away from the cold. Looks like only game in town is the Pitts game next Monday. Ticketmaster/national resellers still best way to get tix? or is there a local place/website that I can look at too? Cheers....

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00