The Official All Time NHL player Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laperriere22*

The Golden Seals will finally address their goaltending situation by adding Battling Billy Smith, a feisty 4-time Cup winner.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
The LA Kings will select one of the fastest and defensively talented (2 Selke's) forwards still left, Sergei Fedorov. I might stick him on defense in a pinch, but list him as a forward.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
I was hopnig every one forgot him but it was a long shot since there are like 20 picks left before my next one...GoM is up...all ready PM'ed him/her

Forsbergtastic

Mar 17, 2004
GOBRUINS19 said:
I was hopnig every one forgot him but it was a long shot since there are like 20 picks left before my next one...GoM is up...all ready PM'ed him/her

LOL, you were almost right. I had forgotten about Sittler until rereading Oldtimers the other night. I was hoping he'd still be around for my pick. :)

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
The Mighty Ducks are shocked, and proud to select legendary goaltender George Hainsworth with one of their two picks, and then are as shocked and proud to select 600-goal scoring, 1200-point scoring forward Dino Ciccarelli! Team looks like this:

Francis-Gretzky-Ciccarelli

Potvin-?

Hainsworth

Not too shabby

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
The New York Rangers select the second best defenceman of his day(but consider
who was first)6 time James Norris Trophy Runner-Up.......Brad Park.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
Mercury time is up in 20 mins so i will assume he will be skipped. Puckz is up next but he has appeared to have forgotten that he signed up. xander is probably up next

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
Mercury's time is up.
Puckz is up but he hasnt posted since....04-13-2004, 01:19 PM

Puckz will get the 6 hour time limit then xander will be up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad