The Official All Time NHL player Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
I would like to trade Patrick Roy. You are not hallucinating, you have read that
right.I took over the Rangers from someone else who selected Roy in the first
round and 6th overall.The only problem is I am trying to build a more vintage team.
I already have Morenz and Mahovolich.I will give you Roy for one of your picks
but in return I will get your next pick in exchange for one of my later picks ,maybe
a 7th, 8th or 9th rounder.Here is a list of the players I'm interested in:Doug Harvey,Terry Sawchuk,Jean Beliveau,Eddie Shore, Ken Dryden,Jacques Plante,
Glenn Hall,Stan Mikita,Ted Lindsay, or Red Kelly.I would like to do this before my
next pick so if you are interested please contact me soon.

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
i guess logic says that i shold pick a forward ( i think everyone else has more than one by now) but with 2 3 time norris winners still on the board, it's just too tempting. The colorado rockies select chris chelios.

d1: Harvey-Chelios.....the 10 norris pairing?

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
pei fan said:
I would like to trade Patrick Roy. You are not hallucinating, you have read that
round and 6th overall.The only problem is I am trying to build a more vintage team.
but in return I will get your next pick in exchange for one of my later picks ,maybe
a 7th, 8th or 9th rounder.Here is a list of the players I'm interested in:Doug Harvey,Terry Sawchuk,Jean Beliveau,Eddie Shore, Ken Dryden,Jacques Plante,
Glenn Hall,Stan Mikita,Ted Lindsay, or Red Kelly.I would like to do this before my

Cant help u there. Dont have any of those players but i am happy with my goalie, Brodeur. I cant belive it took us over 12 days to get 55 done. Thats less than 5 picks/day

Forsbergtastic

Mar 17, 2004
pei fan said:

I sent you a PM concerning this.

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
How long do we get before you get skipped? Because this it taking too long. We should all find 1 hour and we sit down at our computers and make our picks. We would get at least 30+ picks down by then.

Laperriere22*

Skip the guy already.

I don't get why people sign up for these things if they can't make a little time to get it done. And I'm not talking about any one in particular either because it isn't just one person. But, this draft started before the one on the History board and there have already been more players drafted on the History board. I'm quickly losing interest in this draft and it's because it's taking way too long to get anything done. Find time, new people, or disband a team or two. If this show doesn't get on the road soon, I'll be removing myself from the draft.

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
i dont know if anyone of you PM'ed Puckz but i forgot too. so his time didnt really start yet, he is on the clock i guess you could say. but if you guys did pm him along time ago then mercury is up.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Mack said:
i dont know if anyone of you PM'ed Puckz but i forgot too. so his time didnt really start yet, he is on the clock i guess you could say. but if you guys did pm him along time ago then mercury is up.
I pm'd him about 5 hours ago.Also it was posted on the thread(on last page)
that he was up.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
pei fan said:
I pm'd him about 5 hours ago.Also it was posted on the thread(on last page)
that he was up.
Sorry i didn't finish the last sentence.It was posted last night that he was up.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
The New York Rangers are flabbergasted to be able to select 59th overall the
best player in the game today Nick Lidstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad