The Official 2011 College/Junior/European Free Agent thread

MitchRobichaud

Jun 6, 2007
Halifax
www.hockeysense.ca
Do you have a scouting report on him? I've heard his name come up a bit on these boards, but know nothing about him besides stats.

I will be honest, out staff has only watched him about three times, but I'll say he have really improved his skating in his time at the University of New Hampshire and he really seems to find the open ice in the offensive zone.

I'm really interested to see how his game translates to the pros next season! Sorry I can't comment more on his skills, but out NCAA coverage is currently very limited.

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
Oiler fan wondering if anyone has a scouting report on mr. Taylor Fedun? saw he was el capitan of princeton but thats about it.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Senators sign Medicine Hat Tigers captain Wacey Hamilton. Gritty forward with some good offensive skills. Good candidate to be a 4th line NHLer. Attended camp with the Avalanche this fall but never earned a contract.

He actually turned down a guaranteed AHL deal with the Abbotsford Heat to try out for the Avs.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
I have to correct myself on previous post that I made here. I mentioned that Presizniuk is a power forward, which is incorrect (got him mixed up with Jeremy Welsh. Sorry about that). Presizniuk is a two-way forward, very good along the boards with a rocket of a shot.

trebendan

Aug 13, 2010
Could someone please comment on the following free agents?

WHL

Adam Hughesman
Tyler Schmidt
Andrej Kudrna

QMJHL

Joel Champagne (former Leafs draft pick who never signed)

Europe

Mikko Lehtonen

German Senator

Feb 8, 2011
Germany
Could someone please comment on the following free agents?

WHL

Adam Hughesman
Tyler Schmidt
Andrej Kudrna

QMJHL

Joel Champagne (former Leafs draft pick who never signed)

Europe

Mikko Lehtonen

Lehtonen signed a one-year contract with Severstal Cherepovets of the KHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad