GDT: The Next Critical Game|Jackets @ Oilers|3-21-19|9:00 p.m.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The bad Habs blowing out the isles and will be in our wild card spot. We have our opportunity to take it back tonight obviously.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I'd kill to just cruise into the PO's. Just once I want to know what it feels like. And win a series. That'd be cool too.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The bad Habs blowing out the isles and will be in our wild card spot. We have our opportunity to take it back tonight obviously.
We aren’t entitled to that wildcard. Have to earn it. The teams around us are responding and the CBJ are floundering. They can feel free to get their shit together any time

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'd kill to just cruise into the PO's. Just once I want to know what it feels like. And win a series. That'd be cool too.
What you are saying is a "Dynasty".... Only happens with a few organizations considering both the NHL and NFL... The CBJ have been slugging it out for 18 years.... Who knows..

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
What you are saying is a "Dynasty".... Only happens with a few organizations considering both the NHL and NFL... The CBJ have been slugging it out for 18 years.... Who knows..
I don't know about dynasty, but a year where we aren't trying to backdoor our way into the playoffs would be cool.

Reactions: Robert

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
It's amazing how neutered this team has become. We used to use our speed through the neutral zone on entry. Now it's either dump and chase or pass to a stationary guy at mid-ice. Both eventually leading to turnovers. Guys like Werenski and Jones that can bring the puck up ice have seem unable due to the overall scheme.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
It's amazing how neutered this team has become. We used to use our speed through the neutral zone on entry. Now it's either dump and chase or pass to a stationary guy at mid-ice. Both eventually leading to turnovers. Guys like Werenski and Jones that can bring the puck up ice have seem unable due to the overall scheme.
Hard to allow D to do that when Offense seems ok turing puck over in danger areas. PLD and several others have been in the habit of turning puck over on rushes right over the blue line. Transition kills anymore

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I don't see much attacking the net... In the wheelhouse physical work... I've said this before, I miss Vanek and Hartnell... Those guys worked the paint...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad