GDT: The Next Critical Game|Jackets @ Oilers|3-21-19|9:00 p.m.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I hate saying this but I’m really regretting renewing my season tickets if I have to sit through a sh*t show of a team next season.
I caved and renewed last night 20 minutes before the deadline...

Just not ready to give up.. ironically. I still enjoy the game of hockey too much not to renew, but I'm very unhappy with this team... if that makes sense?

Reactions: Fred Glover

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

Just not ready to give up.. ironically. I still enjoy the game of hockey too much not to renew, but I'm very unhappy with this team... if that makes sense?
I'm in the same boat. while I haven't been a season ticket holder since day 1, I've been a fan since day 1. They are just really making it hard to be a fan right now. There is seriously some organizational discord going on right now at all levels.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013

I renewed already and worried as well.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
What's left of my Jackets gear was banished to the basement after the playoff collapse last year with the vow not to put it all back in my closet until they win a playoff round. If they can't even make the playoffs this year I might just have to break out the lighter fluid and matches and send it all to Hell instead.

Reactions: Monk

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I still think Montreal finishes 7-2. Most of their hard games occur in the final week when teams will already have playoff spots and seeding locked up, so they’ll be resting any injured players. Plus, Carey price.

NYI have been struggling and MTL should have beaten them last week. They have beaten Columbus in every game this year. Washington, Winnipeg, Toronto, and Tampa will all have spots and seeding locked up, so it’s not far fetched they rest players, and thus Montreal winning a hefty amount of the games. Plus, Carey price, like I said.

Boy this post won’t look good in a few weeks if I’m right

]
giphy.gif

Reactions: Palm Tree

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

At least I am right here to own the music. I can’t wait for your next “Who’s ready for a great day?” post that backfires.

Also, I still believe Montreal has a good week next week. And 7-2 is still possible for them. Nice try though, bet you had this stewing on the brain for a while.

Also:

It’s amazing people pay to see this crap when they can watch it at home for free like us

I made $40 selling my tickets. Hope he/she was Habs fan

Last edited:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
At least I am right here to own the music. I can’t wait for your next “Who’s ready for a great day?” post that backfires.

Also, I still believe Montreal has a good week next week. And 7-2 is still possible for them. Nice try though, bet you had this stewing on the brain for a while.

As I said, Habs aren't going anywhere. They're short a game and have tougher road despite you thinking their playing AHLers the rest of the way. WPG is still battling NSH and Caps haven't locked up anything.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
As I said, Habs aren't going anywhere. They're short a game and have tougher road despite you thinking their playing AHLers the rest of the way. WPG is still battling NSH and Caps haven't locked up anything.

Guess we’ll see next week. Hope everyone is ready for it! (And hope you made some good money off habs fans)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad