Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Igor

Votes: 93 93.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Bob Wischusen not being ESPN’s #1 PBP guys is a crime. Guy is light years better calling hockey than McDonough is.

I don’t get what ESPN is doing with their hockey coverage. Yes, Wischusen is way better.

Those blackstones look so cool. Post a pic of what you make so we can be jealous. :)

They are amazing. I have a 28” pro series.

Reactions: NickyFotiu and bl02

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
It is incredible. I have so much fun cooking on it. Smash burgers. Hibachi. Steaks. The best.

I do have almost every cooking device/appliance you can think of, short of a smoker and the blackstone is my favorite.
Fried rice. Chicken cheese steaks. Breakfast - pancakes, bacon, etc.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Like Zib did in that one OT game vs the Sharks where he got interfered with, lost his stick, and was putting his hand up at the refs while he left the play to go get this stick as we got tic-tac-toe scored on.
Apples and oranges, no? If the isles player is in possession of Miller’s stick I don’t see how it doesn’t get called. Zibanejad’s stick was on the ice. Miller pulled his stick away instead of having the opposing player holding two sticks.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Look all of us don't know what this place will be like after a cup win. I was a member but didn't really post or read much back in 2014 so cant comment on that but if anyone (including myself) talks smack after a literal championship instant bans are deserved
I don’t think I peeked at the boards after getting eliminated in 2014 until a few weeks before training camp. Needed to make believe hockey wasn’t a thing for a while.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
At least you were transparent that you didn’t watch the game (Zibanejad was good, Panarin was pretty bad on the whole). Some opinions here from those who claimed that the watched the game are mind boggling.
Thanks, Kova.

I can only go by what I saw - and in the whole highlights package (5min2sec) I don’t recall hearing Mika’s name. Might watch the whole game later tonight, but it won’t surprise me to see a Bread turnover or three but I’ll temper that with the fact he’s 4th OA in points and 5th OA in goals. If he can cure the brainfarts he’d be on another level entirely.

I’m hard on the team but it’s because the last cup I saw was the year I got married and it’s giving me the shits seeing us come so close every few years and throwing it away. I’ve made the pilgrimage to MSG from Oz a few times now and don’t consider myself a “plastic” fan or a fair weather supporter.

But it’s hard, man. And I ain’t getting any younger. Stuff the President’s trophy, I want Lord Stanley.

Reactions: FUZfan and Blasds

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Thanks, Kova.

I can only go by what I saw - and in the whole highlights package (5min2sec) I don’t recall hearing Mika’s name. Might watch the whole game later tonight, but it won’t surprise me to see a Bread turnover or three but I’ll temper that with the fact he’s 4th OA in points and 5th OA in goals. If he can cure the brainfarts he’d be on another level entirely.

I’m hard on the team but it’s because the last cup I saw was the year I got married and it’s giving me the shits seeing us come so close every few years and throwing it away. I’ve made the pilgrimage to MSG from Oz a few times now and don’t consider myself a “plastic” fan or a fair weather supporter.

But it’s hard, man. And I ain’t getting any younger. Stuff the President’s trophy, I want Lord Stanley.
Panarin has been the best player for the Rangers this whole season and he did win the game for us with the tying goal and SO but the 2nd period started with almost 6 min of PK that he spent on the bench and it probably got him off his rhythm.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Rangers will probably need to win their last game against Ottawa (or at least take the Sens to OT) to win their division and win the league. Carolina with two games left--one against Chicago and the other against Columbus. Two wins they get to 113 points. Boston can still get to that number too. The front runner will get one of Washington, Pittsburgh, Detroit or Philadelphia--second in the Metro almost certainly gets the Islanders. Best goalie of all those teams is Sorokin and the second best is probably Varlamov or maybe Lindgren. Easiest path through the first round is probably win the Metro and the league.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
I can't remember a game this year so lopsided in penalties called. Usually the refs are falling over themselves to call a penalty on the other team when one team has 2-3 more penalties. Now in game 81 they are going to change the game management mantra.
Rangers have been on the short end of the stick plenty of times this season in the disparity of penalties. I believe there was a Philly game where I think we had six or seven penalties and they had none.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Its simple, beat the sens tomorrow and we win the presidents trophy and avoid tampa on the 1st round. It will be the sens cup and I fully expect to see tkachuk running everyone. Type of game everyone needs to keep their head on a swivel and rempe must be in the lineup

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I would still rather play the Islanders than the Penguins.
Me too. Want no part of Sid and gang, might be their LAST chance together, last chance period. They'll KILL for success.
Isles with less talent, would LOVE to knock us off. THAT would be their Cup, just like Devils last year.
Still, all in all would prefer Isles.
But really Detroit then Wash.

Anyone wonder why we won the shootout, and why the Islanders have 1000 OTL's?
Their 3 best Palmieri, Barzal and Nelson had anywhere from 25-35% success with shootout, whereas our 🤩 amazing 3, are somewhere betwixt 35-60%.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It is very much noticed and maybe to a lesser degree said (on here) but it's... ah... "getting traction".

I'll get my coat.
Love k'Andre but man he was really bad again last night. Some great games some horrific. NO consistency, but doesn't that have something to do with WHOM his partner is? Wasn't Trouba's doing last night though. He was singularly bad, like Trouba usually is.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Let's be positive/happy here though. Man, last night's game was just great! It was very exciting and I was really into it.
Not sure if it was on purpose but after Breadman's giveaway, him molesting what's his name and getting a penalty shot called on NYR's was pretty intelligent thing to do. As bad as Isles PP, it was better a damn have a p shot.
He made up for it and many giveaways though, usually does.
Zibby had his most engaged game of the year, prob because of last Isle game, had chip on shoulder, that's good. Do that moving forward.
Trochek? What can you say? He's amazing. Strome who? Even Panarin doesn't remember Ryan.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Love k'Andre but man he was really bad again last night. Some great games some horrific. NO consistency, but doesn't that have something to do with WHOM his partner is? Wasn't Trouba's doing last night though. He was singularly bad, like Trouba usually is.
You mean it’s his fault that when a goal against was called his stick was held by opponent without being called a penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad