Post-Game Talk: The misery is over. A 4-3 OTL loss in what could be Lu's final game. (BARKOV SETS RECORD! 95PTS)

Is this it for #1

• Total voters

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Thanks for having me here this season. I grew up a Devils fan (during the Brodeur era) before moving to Florida and adopting the Panthers as my number 1 team, so games against NJD are meaningful for me. I enjoyed posting on this board all year and hope to enjoy a winning season next year with you guys.
Don’t take my posts too seriously lol. I hate these new aged devils fans especially on this board.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You get your ass back in here.

We all need to kill time together

giphy.gif
I’m not leaving lol just posting for anyone else who won’t be back. I’ll be around.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Well if Chicago wins, we lose and Minnesota loses this point didn’t make a difference
Well if Chicago wins and with our OT point here we’ll be tied but they’ll win the tie breaker in ROW so we can drop to 12th, right? Even if minny wins it won’t make a different there now, but with Chicago I think we can still drop down one

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Well if Chicago wins and with our OT point here we’ll be tied but they’ll win the tie breaker in ROW so we can drop to 12th, right? Even if minny wins it won’t make a different there now, but with Chicago I think we can still drop down one
Exactly. But 13th looks about right. The Arizona game doesn’t matter at all.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Don’t take my posts too seriously lol. I hate these new aged devils fans especially on this board.

Haha that’s okay, I don’t follow NJD anymore but I see what you mean about their modern fans. I love this Panther organization and want to see it turn around. Hopefully that starts this offseason.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Even though the season was very disappointing, it wasn't entirely miserable. It feels like it should be, but it isn't.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Well guys I I know this was a crap season and we’ve all disagreed ALOT and got heated with each other. It was a pleasure to talk hockey with all of you all season. I’m speaking to you directly vendetta lol. There is maybe one or two people I don’t respect on this board but I love all you guys and I hope we can all be much happier in the upcoming seasons! Have a great summer guys see you all during the draft lottery, the draft, and July 1st!
Good shit mang, but heated disagreements over hockey and how we all see the game shouldn't lead to disrespect. We're all on the same side here.

@klabob
say-anything-1040cs022412.jpg

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Thanks for having me here this season. I grew up a Devils fan (during the Brodeur era) before moving to Florida and adopting the Panthers as my number 1 team, so games against NJD are meaningful for me. I enjoyed posting on this board all year and hope to enjoy a winning season next year with you guys.
Where Rangers, Devils and Islanders fans come to be brothers together in misery...apparently, there's was a room full of potential Panthers fans at the Prudential Center the other night!

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Good **** mang, but heated disagreements over hockey and how we all see the game shouldn't lead to disrespect. We're all on the same side here.

@klabob
say-anything-1040cs022412.jpg
For clarification sake. I love having disagreements on this board because I for sure don’t know everything. Just speaking for the general crap disturbers who bring up the history and that because Barkov ate a philly cheese steak this franchise will explode etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad