Post-Game Talk: The misery is over. A 4-3 OTL loss in what could be Lu's final game. (BARKOV SETS RECORD! 95PTS)

Is this it for #1

• Total voters

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'm torn. Do we keep Hoffman or trade him and sign Panarin to a crazy contract.
Do we keep Hoffman and risk him walking after the season?

Yes, if we can make major moves to improve our defense and goaltending

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
We can still drop one more spot if we lose in OT and chi wins, excluding a shootout win, idk how we did between us so I can’t go further down the tie breaking procedure

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
We can still drop one more spot if we lose in OT and chi wins, excluding a shootout win, idk how we did between us so I can’t go further down the tie breaking procedure
Well if Chicago wins, we lose and Minnesota loses this point didn’t make a difference

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Luongo ran right to the lockerrom during the celebration. Hopefully that’s the last time he ever comes out of there.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
tumblr_inline_n3y5os2vzf1s3q944.gif

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
A fitting end to this piece of shit season. 4-3 loss.

This season was pissed away by horrific defense and goaltending. Tallon needs to fix this or the franchise cannot survive. This little market has been through enough.

Until next year, guys.

Reactions: Vilam

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
A fitting end to this piece of **** season. 4-3 loss.

This season was pissed away by horrific defense and goaltending. Tallon needs to fix this or the franchise cannot survive. This little market has been through enough.

Until next year, guys.
Until July 1st

Exciting day for this franchise

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Well guys I I know this was a crap season and we’ve all disagreed ALOT and got heated with each other. It was a pleasure to talk hockey with all of you all season. I’m speaking to you directly vendetta lol. There is maybe one or two people I don’t respect on this board but I love all you guys and I hope we can all be much happier in the upcoming seasons! Have a great summer guys see you all during the draft lottery, the draft, and July 1st!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lu's reaction was pure emotion, I don't think he's made up his mind yet on whether to retire or not.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Well guys I I know this was a crap season and we’ve all disagreed ALOT and got heated with each other. It was a pleasure to talk hockey with all of you all season. I’m speaking to you directly vendetta lol. There is maybe one or two people I don’t respect on this board but I love all you guys and I hope we can all be much happier in the upcoming seasons! Have a great summer guys see you all during the draft lottery, the draft, and July 1st!

Hey hey hey buddy not so fast we have a lottery in three days to attend

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

You get your ass back in here.

We all need to kill time together

giphy.gif

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Thanks for having me here this season. I grew up a Devils fan (during the Brodeur era) before moving to Florida and adopting the Panthers as my number 1 team, so games against NJD are meaningful for me. I enjoyed posting on this board all year and hope to enjoy a winning season next year with you guys.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Hopefully the announcement of Boughner fired and Q hired tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad