Post-Game Talk: The misery is over. A 4-3 OTL loss in what could be Lu's final game. (BARKOV SETS RECORD! 95PTS)

Is this it for #1

• Total voters

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
For clarification sake. I love having disagreements on this board because I for sure don’t know everything. Just speaking for the general crap disturbers who bring up the history and that because Barkov ate a philly cheese steak this franchise will explode etc.

He had a Philly cheese steak?!

No wonder he didnt hit a 100

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I watched a replay of Beastad’s goal tonight. It was hilarious. Reminded me of his time here. (Although as a panther he would have missed it.)

Reactions: CHGoalie27

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Okay so I really don’t like DT too much but if he’s able to get rid of Lu and Reimer in a reasonable manner and is able to get Bobrovsky and a top4D, AND gets a new coach....DT can stay!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Okay so I really don’t like DT too much but if he’s able to get rid of Lu and Reimer in a reasonable manner and is able to get Bobrovsky and a top4D, AND gets a new coach....DT can stay!
...what if we traded Lu back to Vancouver for Markstrom LOL

Reactions: KW

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
It's just really upsetting to have two players over 90 points and not make the playoffs. It's just really really upsetting.
But congratulations to Barkov for breaking the franchise record. And congrats to Huby for a hell of a season.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Who is this gift shop guy? Some kind of prophet. Ask him for lottery numbers next time! haha
In the last game thread, some random guy in the panthers giftshop told FrolikFan that Bob was getting fired after the game. Lol

Some dude claimed in the gameused shop that they’re firing boog right after the game

Yea, we’ll see...

Reactions: FrolikFan67

Rometiklan

Mar 7, 2009
Seriously can't see Lu coming back. If they ask him to play 25 games, that's a huge cap hit for a goalie in a back-up role. For the good of the team, he should retire.

Reactions: klabob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad