The Mighty Auston Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltcreek

Nov 23, 2016
If Auston is out long term, this team is in for a real test without Nylander as well.

I think the Leafs are pretty strong even if Matthews is out long term, the team has some good depth to it. Sucks that Matthews got hurt and I hope he is able to come back quickly.

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd

Their helmets also hit a little bit

Lol, my grandma could give bigger slaps. Last years' hit wasnt a big one either, you had to look 100 times to see what exactly injured him. These kind of hits will ALWAYS happen and it looks like these can even put him out for months.

Gotta forget the guy, this is a joke.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Lol, my grandma could give bigger slaps. Last years' hit wasnt a big one either, you had to look 100 times to see what exactly injured him. These kind of hits will ALWAYS happen and it looks like these can even put him out for months.

Lol, sometimes you get hit awkwardly and it ends up being pretty bad.

He has a history of shoulder injuries too, so this isnt good. If its the same shoulder he's injured before, he's gonna be out for a while, I imagine.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Matthews out again, Nylander rotting in Sweden, am I watching our cup window that was supposed to be open for a decade starting to close? So sick.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007

So we draft what could one day be the best player in leaf history and you want to give up on him at the age of 21 because he got injured in the last 2 seasons?

tenor.gif

This is why leaf fans don't have or deserve good things.

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Lol, sometimes you get hit awkwardly and it ends up being pretty bad.

He has a history of shoulder injuries too, so this isnt good. If its the same shoulder he's injured before, he's gonna be out for a while, I imagine.

Isn't is suspicious he's always get hit "awkwardly"?

f*** this, these hits will always happen, and the kid just can't bear them becuse he's made of glass.

So f***ing sad.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I said at the beginning of the season, i was curious to see if Matthews can play 80 games

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I think at this point his parents may step in and advise him to return to the Swiss league. The NHL can still be a bit physical at times.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
This might look like bad news to you guys, but to me it looks like sweet, sweet contract leverage. 3-4 weeks out and surgery in the off season, signed at 10.5 for 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad