Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Irish nachos? Please tell me more.
Not much to tell really. It’s just nachos with a potato instead of tortilla chips.

I used my mandolin slicer to cut the potato to 1/8th inch slices, tossed them with olive oil and a bunch of spices, then baked them for like 25 minutes at 420.

I had some leftover chicken breast i reheated, added that and some shredded cheese, back in the oven for a couple minutes to melt the cheese, then enjoy.

I ate it all because I am a fat f***er.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Anyone got a list of the breweries doing the "All Together" project. I think I might head out and grab a few...

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Anyone got a list of the breweries doing the "All Together" project. I think I might head out and grab a few...

They have a list on the website for the beer, but the bigger ones are - double nickel, DotF, Spellbound, Village idiot, Atco, Three 3s, Lower Forge, Axe and Arrow, etc.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
They have a list on the website for the beer, but the bigger ones are - double nickel, DotF, Spellbound, Village idiot, Atco, Three 3s, Lower Forge, Axe and Arrow, etc.
I know Three 3's is releasing today... was thinking a post work roundup of those that released already...
Axe and Arrow I think is tomorrow.

Wonder when Chuck is dropping his at the Fox.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT 46 NJ Breweries

Edit 2: Lower Forge/Three 3's/Neck of the Woods all dropped this week so far. Not an easy loop.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Three 3's and Axe and Arrow on order for pickup on Saturday. Will see what drops tomorrow as it looks to be the day a few are dropping but not allowed preorder.

This is the way.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I know Three 3's is releasing today... was thinking a post work roundup of those that released already...
Axe and Arrow I think is tomorrow.

Wonder when Chuck is dropping his at the Fox.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT 46 NJ Breweries

Edit 2: Lower Forge/Three 3's/Neck of the Woods all dropped this week so far. Not an easy loop.

Neck of the woods beers are surprisingly pretty good. I was impressed with them at the Pitman event in the summer.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Yeah, they hosted it, technically. It was at their brewery essentially. Technically it was at Total Turf, but theyre in the same plaza i believe. The event is a little hazy for me.
I didn't get to last years event but I know the hazy feeling from the year before at the SONY plant parking lot. Dear god too much beer in the heat even with water available easily.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I didn't get to last years event but I know the hazy feeling from the year before at the SONY plant parking lot. Dear god too much beer in the heat even with water available easily.

That event was f***ing brutal. There was absolutely no shade, and that was my first 'outdoor event' i had after fully shaving my head. I looked like a cherry for a week and a half.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
That event was f***ing brutal. There was absolutely no shade, and that was my first 'outdoor event' i had after fully shaving my head. I looked like a cherry for a week and a half.
If they run it again I'm getting VIP just for the option of shade seating.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Yeah, someone had an awesome 12% coffee stout.. i cant remember who it was - but it absolutely wrecked me. I think we left around 3:30 or so, didnt even need the full event.
That was about when I made it to year 1 with VIP (was recommended to get VIP by DoTF for their special pour)

And yes most of the special beers were high ABV...

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
That was about when I made it to year 1 with VIP (was recommended to get VIP by DoTF for their special pour)

Tje only thing i remember about year 1 other than the sunburn from hell is the empanada truck. One of the guys i was with knew the guy who had the BBQ truck this year. Food for these things has been phenomenal.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Tje only thing i remember about year 1 other than the sunburn from hell is the empanada truck. One of the guys i was with knew the guy who had the BBQ truck this year. Food for these things has been phenomenal.
Paella... OMG!
Yes the organizers did a kick ass job of the beers, food options and the name.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Yup. Brotherton was on track to have a tap room opened up this spring before COVID hit. Havent checked in with him in a little while to see where they stand now. Really underrated beer. Their IPA is casually one of the better ones in SJ.
I've been awaiting their tap room.

I have been known to drink myself into oblivion with lady friends on their Shamong Red Reserve or Labrusca

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Left over Roast beef in the cooker warming for lunch and dinner. I might remember a picture this time...

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
20200430_120557.jpg

Lunch is served

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad