Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Is this f***ing groundhog day?

You literally pulled this exact same shit several months ago, and then had people absolutely bury you in sources. And now you're pretending it didn't happen.

Is Jim Benning the worst GM in franchise history?

Starts here and goes for several pages. Post #447 sums up my take on the matter.
One of the quotes does say he was in charge of scouting.. but its a dead link.(makes that hard to verify).The rest..he was seen scouting games etc..is the same old.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Is this f***ing groundhog day?

You literally pulled this exact same shit several months ago, and then had people absolutely bury you in sources. And now you're pretending it didn't happen.

Is Jim Benning the worst GM in franchise history?

Starts here and goes for several pages. Post #447 sums up my take on the matter.

I checked out the quotes , and researched with a friend ( hardcore Bruins fan and friend of ex Bruins player)..and will concede that Benning was very involved in Bostons scouting at that time. (if you're wrong ,you have to admit it)..

My main point of debate was that there was no official title of Benning 'running the amateur scouting.

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I checked out the quotes , and researched with a friend ( hardcore Bruins fan and friend of ex Bruins player)..and will concede that Benning was very involved in Bostons scouting at that time. (if you're wrong ,you have to admit it)..

My main point of debate was that there was no official title of Benning 'running the amateur scouting.
You realize how ridiculous to argue that semantic right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad