GDT: THE LIGHTHOUSE Devils @ Kraken 1030pm ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
We need less anayltic darling posters and more posters with grit.

This board is soft as it is.
You are the last poster who should be calling out his posting mates. Your offensive zone start posts show how sheltered you are and none of your infractions handed out are for things like insults or cursing. They are all grammar errors and diction related. The sort of stuff that makes everyone angry when you sit in the corner with the dunce cap while the other team's posters enjoy a writing advantage.

Last edited:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
We need less anayltic darling posters and more posters with grit.

This board is soft as it is.
fb86fff2223428ddcb291ad00bfdc40fe1e743f0_hq.gif

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
I Smith plays F, Schmid starts, and Bastian sits the consensus roster decisions will have been made. What will we complain about then?
Smith was a cute story playing forward in a pinch but he shouldn’t be playing over a healthy lazar or bastian. Take miller out and play him on D if you need to reward him for being a knucklehead

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Smith was a cute story playing forward in a pinch but he shouldn’t be playing over a healthy lazar or bastian. Take miller out and play him on D if you need to reward him for being a knucklehead

I'm not sure I've seen Bastian successfully make a pass all season. He was indecisive and missed on that breakaway against the Yotes early on. That's about it.

Reactions: RNCDevil and Mgd31

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
These 10:30pm games are ridiculous. It's like having a job waiting for the game. I'm usually walking the dog, feeding the rabbits, and start making dinner at 5:30. By the time I'm done the game is about to begin. At 5:30 tonight I was cursing the fact there was still 5 hours and however many additional minutes it takes the knuckleheads to drop the puck to go.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
These 10:30pm games are ridiculous. It's like having a job waiting for the game. I'm usually walking the dog, feeding the rabbits, and start making dinner at 5:30. By the time I'm done the game is about to begin. At 5:30 tonight I was cursing the fact there was still 5 hours and however many additional minutes it takes the knuckleheads to drop the puck to go.
I can't do it. I don't even try anymore. I fell asleep at 10 for the Vancouver game, got woken up by a child (my own thankfully) at 1130, checked the score, and went back to sleep. I can't hang anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad