GDT: THE LIGHTHOUSE Devils @ Kraken 1030pm ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
It’s called “Eggers owes me back the $12 I paid to watch that hack job after luring me in under Lovecraftian false pretenses”.
IMG_2192.gif

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ

IMO it should be Bastian sitting for Lazar with Smith back on the fourth line, but I won't be surprised either way.

Assuming Bastian sits, Toffoli is the only winger without a 5-letter last name and Hischier is the only center without a 6-letter last name. Fitz is two players away from complete OCD victory.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I never thought two months ago that on December 7th I would be upset by the fact that Lazar was a healthy scratch over Bastian.

f*** that shit if that’s what happens.

I don’t trust Lindy and company to make any good decisions. They’re the same people playing Vitek almost every game, then throwing in Akira two nights in a row, after he faced 47 shots the night before.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I never thought two months ago that on December 7th I would be upset by the fact that Lazar was a healthy scratch over Bastian.

f*** that shit if that’s what happens.

I don’t trust Lindy and company to make any good decisions. They’re the same people playing Vitek almost every game, then throwing in Akira two nights in a row, after he faced 47 shots the night before.
IMG_2191.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad