Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Staying up for a 10:30 start just to watch Oliver Bjorkstrand score 4 goals

1701962713637.jpeg

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
I'm pumped to watch the first period, say "alright I'm going to bed", lay in bed, follow on my phone for half of the second period, say "ugh ok I'll finish this period", walk to the couch and watch the 2nd period, say "ok. bed now you idiot.", walk halfway to the bedroom, say "nope. I can't stop now." and feel like a sleep deprived angry idiot all day friday.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Do you have to repurpose all the parts from old Saab 900 Turbos?

There's a guy in the town over that still has two old 900 turbos in his driveway. They are definitely rusted.

I’m gonna take a guess and say we win 11-10.

Last game it was 7-6 guess and we got a 6-5.

So we will definitely have a chance at 10-9 today.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I'm pumped to watch the first period, say "alright I'm going to bed", lay in bed, follow on my phone for half of the second period, say "ugh ok I'll finish this period", walk to the couch and watch the 2nd period, say "ok. bed now you idiot.", walk halfway to the bedroom, say "nope. I can't stop now." and feel like a sleep deprived angry idiot all day friday.

That was literally me (and probably half the people on here) the last game.

I was ready to turn in at 5-2 but given the goals we gave up. I had to keep watching because I waa concerned id be wake up looking at the boxscore and getting annoyed as hell the next day.

It's the meta-energy that helps this team.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
10:30 tonight because of ESPN, so we get screwed twice between the later start time & having to suffer through an ESPN broadcast.
Ah crap an ESPN game. Maybe I'll pony up and get ESPN plus at some point but, not tonight. I'll dream of them blowing a 7-1 lead and winning 9-8 on a Haula shortie in OT!.:naughty:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
10:30 tonight because of ESPN, so we get screwed twice between the later start time & having to suffer through an ESPN broadcast.

Ya the double whammy sucks. If it was a normal start time but an ESPN/TNT/NHL Network exclusive, or a late start but available on ESPN+, I'd probably stick it out and watch.

But both being true at once, saps my motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad