GDT: THE LIGHTHOUSE Devils @ Kraken 1030pm ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bastian has also been completely terrible on the PK (at least the eye test tells me that) while Lazar hasn’t been bad at all.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
No way Ruff is going to sit Bastian on his birthday, against a team that waived him.

The meta-game is large with this one today.

Should he sit him for Lazar? yes if it weren't today.

View attachment 779320
View attachment 779323

"Go ahead viewers, I'm not listening."

Mike Monaco... Isn't he the MSG guy who hosts that betting show...

Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Reactions: Guadana

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No way Ruff is going to sit Bastian on his birthday, against a team that waived him.

The meta-game is large with this one today.

Should he sit him for Lazar? yes if it weren't today.

If we’re making decisions based on if it’s a guy’s birthday or not then that shows how incompetent Ruff and company are at this point.

Of course, they’ve really shown they’re incompetent by how much they play Vanecek and then how the first time they gave Schmid a few inches of rope all season long it was to play him two nights in a row after he faced 47 shots the first night.

The Vitek stuff and the massive erection they have for him is a much bigger problem than Bastian in over Lazar.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

1701985935346.png

Very punchable face. Probably him.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
If we’re making decisions based on if it’s a guy’s birthday or not then that shows how incompetent Ruff and company are at this point.

Of course, they’ve really shown they’re incompetent by how much they play Vanecek and then how the first time they gave Schmid a few inches of rope all season long it was to play him two nights in a row after he faced 47 shots the first night.

The Vitek stuff and the massive erection they have for him is a much bigger problem than Bastian in over Lazar.

On the bastian stuff.

Keeping morale high is not an insignificant thing for a coach, though to be fair. I wouldn't say it's incompetence in this case if he does that.

Let's see what he does with the goalies though...

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Smith going vack on the 4th line it sounds like. Bastian 100% should be the one sitting. You can't sit Lazar
They should just sit you. Frankly, your posts have been pretty spotty the last few games. The advanced stats show your expected laughing emoji percent is down by over 10 points. And let's not even get into your WOW emoji WOWY. Just horrific. Maybe you should watch from the main boards for a couple of games and observe how @Cheddabombs makes it happen out there. You can sit with a posting coach like @TrufleShufle to help you.

Last edited:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
They should just sit you. Frankly, your posts have been pretty spotty the last few games. The advanced stats show your expected laughing emoji percent is down by over 10 points. And let's not even get into your WOW emoji WOWY. Just horrific. Maybe you should watch from the main boards for a couple of games and observe how @Cheddabombs makes it happen out there. You can sit with a posting coach like @TrufleShufle to help you.

I post a simple game out there, quick shifts make a small shit post and get out. Keep the pages moving out there, maybe chip in with a laugh emoji or two if I'm lucky. But when you're posting with guys like @NjDevsRR it makes my job easier out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad