GDT: THE LIGHTHOUSE Devils @ Kraken 1030pm ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The frustrating thing is that the Devils just could not match Seattle's intensity. I get that there are score effects, but they should not be allowed to just do whatever they want.

Which is weird because they level up their game as the game goes not get worse, maybe the road trip is slightly getting to their legs. Not totally sure. They show up like that against the Flames, they probably lose. They show up like that against the Oilers, they're going to lose 10-0

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I don't like that Mercer - Holtz - Timo line. I just don't. It feels like it's not working.
Talk about an understatement. Not only are they not working, they were a big part of
I don't like that Mercer - Holtz - Timo line. I just don't. It feels like it's not working.
the reason this team was getting completely dominated in the second half of the game. That line is a tragedy and so is the fact that Lindy created it in the first place. Completely unnecessary move.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
43 page GDT for a 10:30 game. Props people, props.

200w.gif

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
find a way to at least split Saturday/sunday

Winning both would be ideal but a tough ask

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
1/2 game back of Philly for last playoff spot. Jump ahead of Carolina slightly.

Need to pull a last year's NYR and become a super hot team after mid December onward because we're gonna end up in a log jam if we keep playing .500 hockey. The Devils have an absurdly soft home schedule to end the month I think, need to make hay there.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This game gave me flashbacks to a game @ LA back in 2013-2014. I think we won that 2-1 in OT. I think it was Jagr that scored the OT winner and it was pre 3 on 3, but all I remember was due to penalties we had probably close to 2 minutes of 3 on 3 time during that OT, which was cool because we had never really seen it before.

I think we were outshot by a ton and (probably 40-15 or thereabouts) and we got the win. Cory was in net.

I think what reminded me of it was how late the games were and the massive shot disparity and identical score, only that one ended in OT.

And I'm pretty sure no goals were scored until the 3rd period. We had something beyond stupid (especially for the DeBoer era) like 5 or 6 shots on goal combined through the first 2 periods. It was nothing but Cory making save after save after save after save the whole night.

We play late games out West every year, but for some reason this game brought me back to that one.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid with a cool 2.44 GSAx. Not too shabby.

A completely different W. We couldn’t generate or score at all and the goalie limits the other team to 1 GA.
I'm gonna say that he may have tilted himself to close to breaking even in GSAx on most of the 3 sites tonight. He was about even after the Flyers game, but back in the toilet after the one Sharks game. I'd say he's probably close to breaking even again.

He's barely breaking below even in save percentage after this one.

Reactions: MasterofGrond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad