GDT: THE LIGHTHOUSE Devils @ Kraken 1030pm ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
IMG_2104.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid is a .902% on the season after tonight's game.

League average save percentage is .903% right now.

He almost got back all the numbers he lost from the Sharks game with this one.

Why is it that we waited until December to give him more games?

Playing him tonight was one of the greatest coaching decisions of the season.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I honestly thought they played a good two periods and then they purposely tried to lock it down in the third. They were obviously holding back the rushes and no D were pinching in. They have a long ways to go to get better at ut but at least they realize they need to start tightening up late in games. I will take it as a small step forward. Especially with both Hughes taking a night off basically

Holy schmid and nemec. Thats what you takeaway from tonight and be proud of

swiiscompos

Dec 9, 2018
London, UK
Hopefully this performance is a big confidence boost for Akira. If we remove the Sharks game (and I'm only willing to do that because it was a back to back), he has been very solid in the last few games.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I honestly thought they played a good two periods and then they purposely tried to lock it down in the third. They were obviously holding back the rushes and no D were pinching in. They have a long ways to go to get better at ut but at least they realize they need to start tightening up late in games. I will take it as a small step forward. Especially with both Hughes taking a night off basically

Holy schmid and nemec. Thats what you takeaway from tonight and be proud of

I was thinking the same. From the eyes, Haula Hughes didn't get a lot of ice time in third as would have expected. Same with toffoli.. A lot of shifts of Nico and McLeod and palat when ES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad