Series Discussion: The less important playoff series' (non-Caps ones) Part the Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
33ljv3o.jpg
:clap:

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Far too many venture capitalists and trust funds in the front row of this game. Reminds me of MSG front rows. :laugh:
That's literally every sporting and music event now in every arena. The actual fans don't get to go to live events and get good seats anymore.

Kap-the-Head

Jan 7, 2006
Saint Charles, IL
After looking at the pics and video's Hive posted, I have to agree, thats a 2 min CC penalty to Eakin. The other guy who finished off PAvelski, I'm not sure thats anything, maybe 2 mins for roughing. I don't see a major+game in there anywhere, but the result obviously influenced the refs. Just like it did with Oshie... oh wait!!!
But you gotta remember that the refs did not have that luxury, they made the call based on what was seen live and the result of it. It's easy to destroy the refs, but they had to make a call on the spot. But how do you allow four PP goals in 4 minutes?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
But you gotta remember that the refs did not have that luxury, they made the call based on what was seen live and the result of it. It's easy to destroy the refs, but they had to make a call on the spot. But how do you allow for PP goals in 4 minutes?

The dirty play was the double-team hit you can’t send two players in for a five-minute major one person had to eat it And it was the 1st to make contact

Reactions: calicapsfan

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
But you gotta remember that the refs did not have that luxury, they made the call based on what was seen live and the result of it. It's easy to destroy the refs, but they had to make a call on the spot. But how do you allow for PP goals in 4 minutes?

Destiny maybe. It's something you probably won't see again in our lifetime.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Woke up in middle of night to read the news and couldn’t believe it.

Woke up this morning to watch the actual highlights and man what an absolute terrible call on that being a major. Just brutal.

That’s some nonsense right there...and how they couldn’t stop the snowball effect was pure Sports 101. Then to tie it and STILL lose in OT.

Man.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad