Series Discussion: The less important playoff series' (non-Caps ones) Part the Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
If the Capitals couldn't repeat I was rooting for the likes of St. Louis, Vancouver and Buffalo to have the opportunity. Teams and fan bases who have suffered even longer than the Capitals. Here's to the Blues winning it all and Pietrangelo taking a flying swan dive/belly flop across the crease in front of Rask in the final seconds of the SC clinching game for the Blues.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I would hope that everyone gets to experience the euphoria we got to experience last year at some point in their lives. Winning the first Cup is such a cool moment that spans generations of fans and I don't think that happiness decreases by being shared so while I'll be happy for Marcus if he gets to raise the Cup I will be firmly rooting for the Blues.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I would hope that everyone gets to experience the euphoria we got to experience last year at some point in their lives. Winning the first Cup is such a cool moment that spans generations of fans and I don't think that happiness decreases by being shared so while I'll be happy for Marcus if he gets to raise the Cup I will be firmly rooting for the Blues.

Communist!

LOL

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Only we's can have the precious!

islandersdynasty

May 26, 2018
Fairfax, VA
If the Capitals couldn't repeat I was rooting for the likes of St. Louis, Vancouver and Buffalo to have the opportunity. Teams and fan bases who have suffered even longer than the Capitals. Here's to the Blues winning it all and Pietrangelo taking a flying swan dive/belly flop across the crease in front of Rask in the final seconds of the SC clinching game for the Blues.

I would love to see this. The Orr goal is the most overrated goal in NHL history with Boston being up 3-0 in series when it happened.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
My long-time Blues friend, which is partially why they're my B team, posted an awesome pic on social media this morning. It was the gravestone of his father, who passed away a few years ago ,which had a large Blues logo and in writing next to it reads: 'Blues fan on earth and in heaven' with his name underneath.

Gotta say, I choked up a bit. Hope they get to experience the awesome joy of a cup.

Let's Go Blues!

Sep 19, 2008
I can't see how anyone would cheer for Boston over the Blues.
tbh i am fine with either club winning

People bring up Cassidy as Caps coach but he learned from that and improved himself and has done well in Boston

Berube is an ex Cap too. I'm just glad Pitt and SJ are out. Two terrible franchises.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
The last year is like Crisis on Infinite Earths where there was Caps east (the Caps), Caps midwest (Blues), Caps west (Sharks), and Caps north (Jets), and now if our plucky long suffering brethren can get it done only 2 cursed realities will remain.

Reactions: calicapsfan

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
If he gets the opportunity, just hope he's not near the boards when he receives the cup as he'll immediately lose possession of it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad