Series Discussion: The less important playoff series' (non-Caps ones) Part the First

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobodomy

Feb 25, 2019
Finland
Damn Isles fans :laugh: pissed after I said their goaltending isn't enough to win the cup.

I'm just not sold on Lehner.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I mean, even if our goaltending was good enough (I'm not convinced either), we dont really have the game breaking talent either... so yeah, not expecting a cup. I am just glad we are in the post season lol

The Isles may not have the talent but they have that look like they can do something special. Both your guys and the Blooj are playing with "it" right now. Granted it could all fall apart at any minute but I think it'll take a strong effort for you to get bounced. It also seems to be one of those weird years where the talented teams aren't hitting their grove and/or they have key players banged up not playing to their potential which decreases the talent gap and favors the teams that are used to having to scrap and claw their way to victory.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
See this pace of the jackets? That’s the pace I saw the Caps play at last year. This has the playoff feel.

Quick puck movement, and moving their feet the whole time.

I haven’t once felt or witnessed this from the Caps so far..

Reactions: Heath

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Yeah watching other teams makes you realize how bad we played so far

Idk if we are tired but just look at the jackets, etc

Our series feels like a regular season game, there is no pace, it’s sloppy play, constant whistles. I swear the caps just don’t get up for certain opponents.

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
I still expected the Lightning at least to show some life, but I go to put the game on and it's already 2-0 and the first couple of shifts they're getting dominated.

Those Evander Kane answers are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland