GDT: The Last All Encompassing World Juniors Thread

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
At this point I wish we took Zegras for the simple fact that everyone could shut up about it. It’s done. It’s over. It was almost 2 years ago. It’s getting ridiculous at this point
That's it? 2yrs is too much? Try another 10. You must not be aware of the Doan fiasco. We don't forget.

Reactions: oobga

North

Jun 25, 2009
Seeing so many big guys taking time to grow into their body really makes you appreciate a young Lindros. Guy was a beast from the word go.

I remember one game I saw where Keith Tkachuk (who wasn’t a small guy) took a run at Lindros, who had his back to him. I thought it was going to turn out badly for Lindros.

Tkachuk ran into his back and Lindros barely moved while Tkachuk ended up on his ass. Lindros turned to see who hit him and he was looking up at first expecting to see someone standing behind him and you see him move his head down and see Tkachuk sitting on the ice. He had a smirk on his face when he saw that.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Gotta give credit to the states, I’ve watched majority of their games and they haven’t played this hungry yet. They came out and wanted the game. Zegras is far and away the best player in this tournament at this point. With how he’s playing it wouldn’t shock me at all to see him getting NHL time in 2 weeks.

Reactions: harpoon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad