GDT: The Last All Encompassing World Juniors Thread

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Seeing zegras dominate hurts NGL.

i like the broberg pick but damn.. zegras looks like he’s gonna be special

yes, I was talking to a fella the other night when Broberg got the 3 assists. I’m a big believer in picking defensive in a draft but Zegras looks really smooth . Kinda reminds me of Mike Modano. Let’s hope Broberg turns out to be a very good dman. He was banged up in tourney so I think Broberg is 2021-22 before he gets a sniff

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Byfield absolutely invisible again.

Looks like he has a LOT of growing into his body to do. I know nothing about him, but he looks like a slower version of 18/19 year old Puljujarvi at the NHL level.

As far as people slobbering over Zegras, the USA player that I liked the most in that period was Boldy. He looks like he's going to be a player IMO.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I haven’t watched all the games but he really hasn’t shown me much. Wonder if he will be on the kings this year. I doubt hes ready.
Apart from one game he’s been very quiet. Hasn’t shown much at all considering the teams success.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Pelletier's had a nice under the radar tournament. But if Canada is going to go head to head with the American top line they need to move Holloway back to play with Cozens and McMichael. They need his size, speed and aggressiveness to lean on them.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->