The Joe Rogan Podcast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Who is Brian Muraresku? Is he there to counter Hancock's points or does Hancock still not like any criticism?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Who is Brian Muraresku? Is he there to counter Hancock's points or does Hancock still not like any criticism?
Attorney and scholar Brian C. Muraresku is the author of The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion with No Name. Featuring an introduction by Graham Hancock, The Immortality Key is a look into the psychedelic origins of the world's great spiritual practices and what those might mean for how we view ourselves and the world around us. Hancock's most recent book is America Before: The Key to Earth's Lost Civilization, now available in Paperback.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

this is the best one yet that i've seen, they really went at it especially later on when Shermer called in someone from his magazine. So thanks for the links as they have been really interesting. Randall Carlson really seems to know his stuff and can articulate it well imo.

Looks like Michael Shermer is coming around to the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis.

Sep 19, 2008
iu

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What are you talking about?

We’re typing in the same language, yes?

We can't post video clips of the Joe Rogan podcast in the Joe Rogan podcast thread? And how was the video of mine political?

The text to the video starts with “How the US Government...” exactly category would that fall under?

You guys can post clips but just posting pages-long of only clips isn’t necessary and should not include any political commentators.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
We’re typing in the same language, yes?

The text to the video starts with “How the US Government...” exactly category would that fall under?

You guys can post clips but just posting pages-long of only clips isn’t necessary and should not include any political commentators.
It was stories of veterans that got screwed by the system with their health issues from the wars in the Middle East.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was stories of veterans that got screwed by the system with their health issues from the wars in the Middle East.

A very good example of politics. Which there is a lot of over the past few pages

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
A very good example of politics. Which there is a lot of over the past few pages
What I am talking about is suggesting we are spamming video's which include white supremacists.

I see a lot of people here accusing people of things that are either true not true and it creates a discussion. I don't see anyone promoting extremist views in the discussions, just having differing opinions.

The worst thing that has come from this thread are people insulting others for expressing themselves.

Reactions: tacogeoff

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If music thread(s) can have hundreds of hours of clips why can't this one where people discuss interesting topics?

That doesn't make sense.
Really more concerned about the content and it relating to political topics because some of these are entire episodes. If you want to post clips that are only a few minutes long or something that's different.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Really more concerned about the content and it relating to political topics because some of these are entire episodes. If you want to post clips that are only a few minutes long or something that's different.
If one of his guests was a politician or a political commentator i understand but someone commenting on how the government in general has affected them is not politics. It's another if it was a right wing or left wing type of show but the Joe Rogan Experience is neither.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yeah, crazy that we can't post a clip of a vet talking about another vet that lost both their arms and how the VA/government argued that since they went 1 month without their caregiver where her family took care of her during a vacation month, then that person no longer needs a permanent caregiver. How is that political?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
There have always been instagram lifters that use fake weights to make themselves look better, but the Cuomo fake weight story is just weird. It was always obvious the weights were fake, so glad Rogan has revisited it. I've never understood the mentality of someone using fake weights.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
There have always been instagram lifters that use fake weights to make themselves look better, but the Cuomo fake weight story is just weird. It was always obvious the weights were fake, so glad Rogan has revisited it. I've never understood the mentality of someone using fake weights.

Tom Papa is great. Such a nice guy.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
After all we learned about the Epstein story, it's crazy we don't take child trafficking more seriously as a society when we know it's happening in this country.

Reactions: x Tame Impala
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad