The Joe Rogan Podcast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
With great powers comes great responsibility.

It may not be what he intended when he began, but it is what it is now.

He has a huge platform. He can’t just proclaim “I’m an idiot, don’t get political advice from me or my podcast” to his audience with the guests he has on.

I also take issue with his Biden has dementia stance.

If people do not like the guests he has on they do not have to tune in to certain people he interviews or be influenced by it. There is usually a long lists of upcoming guests online. It is just like cnn, fox and other NA news networks. All forms of media (social and televised) today and esp during this election year are heavily biased towards one side of the spectrum or the other and thus are bend words/truths and spreading disinformation to make the other look bad.

had a political convo with my family Dr a few months ago about both candidates and he figured Biden had the early stages of dementia. He said all the signs were there during the speeches and interviews..or maybe he just is a very very bad public speaker.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It is Joe's podcast. He should be able to freely decide who he wants to bring on his podcast. If you don't like his guest....don't listen. I am the farthest thing from a conservative. Hate that orange person in the white house in fact. I also hate people trying to dictate what is and isn't allowed to be talked about. If he gets guests you don't like? Don't listen. I don't listen to plenty of his podcasts when the guest is not interesting or the topic bores me. Or lately anytime Joe gets going on about Covid, I just turn it off. It isn't the end of the world.

Sep 19, 2008
It is Joe's podcast. He should be able to freely decide who he wants to bring on his podcast. If you don't like his guest....don't listen. I am the farthest thing from a conservative. Hate that orange person in the white house in fact. I also hate people trying to dictate what is and isn't allowed to be talked about. If he gets guests you don't like? Don't listen. I don't listen to plenty of his podcasts when the guest is not interesting or the topic bores me. Or lately anytime Joe gets going on about Covid, I just turn it off. It isn't the end of the world.
Isn't related to Joe but a similar note YKWD had Mike Calta (tampa bay host) on for some time and he never really added anything to the discussion but Bobby kept him on for several months during the pandemic before finally getting rid of him. Can't believe I listened to every episode even when he was still on.

On the other hand there are other podcasts I casually listen to and I can skip those freely or fast forward.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
With great powers comes great responsibility.

It may not be what he intended when he began, but it is what it is now.

He has a huge platform. He can’t just proclaim “I’m an idiot, don’t get political advice from me or my podcast” to his audience with the guests he has on.

I also take issue with his Biden has dementia stance.

Joe f***ing Rogan was Spider-Man all along.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Glenn Greenwald was on today, I've been waiting for this one since it was listed as an upcoming guest.

The election night podcast is sure to annoy some, but I'll at least watch the clips with Kyle Kulinski and Alex Jones. Curious to see those 2 interact.
Oh shit, Kyle and Alex on the same podcast? Lmao, only funnier one would’ve been Cenk or Jimmy Dore and Alex Jones.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It has become clear that it’s not possible to discuss the content without political discourse either from him nor the thread. We’ve reached the end of this.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad