The Joe Rogan Podcast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
My take with them is probably that they view both options as not going to fix that issue. It's sort of like if you are someone that is anti-war and that's your biggest issue. There really isn't anyone you can ever vote for that has a chance of winning.

I completely understand, I just disagree with that approach personally.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I really dislike the idea that we can't talk to different people because we don't like them or they're crazy. I'd highly doubt 1/3 of Rogan's fans believe Alex Jones. If anything, Jones being on Rogna's show helps highlight how insane that crap is. He's said that he and Jones are friends, I have no problem with him being on the show.

I just started this one and it hooked me pretty good off the first couple stories. One of them kept saying "watch this" over and over though and that was driving me up a wall. I imagine that isn't going to stop though and I'll just have to power through. :laugh:

I listen to it while I drive, so I'm not sure what else I could be doing?

I'll have to pay attention to this bit. There's generally a fair amount of hypocrisy surrounding these types of things from both sides of the aisle.

That explains a lot though, doesn't it, why he's not relevant anymore?

You'd think two guys who are involved with such an organization, giving their time and money to it, would care the most about that particular issue and not shrug it off because they also like some other aspect of the Democrats platform. Most people would have a deal breaking issue and it seems like this should be theirs. Haven't finished the episode though so I don't know for certain what was said.

I really hate those episodes because they're so repetitive. Is there actually anything interesting there or is it the same old standard Joe Rogan rant about DMT being natural so it can't possibly be bad for you?

It was so off the wall nuts, very memorable though. I certainly enjoyed it but that guy is bonkers. His vodka sounded interesting though.
The Rob Lowe episode was just them shooting the shit It was cool.

Reactions: PK Cronin

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Just started watching recently. I checked out his interview with Jim Gaffigan. Not sure when that was recorded, but I enjoyed their conversation. I’ll probably check out more interviews in the future.

Reactions: Stylizer1

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
My take with them is probably that they view both options as not going to fix that issue. It's sort of like if you are someone that is anti-war and that's your biggest issue. There really isn't anyone you can ever vote for that has a chance of winning.

Just finished that episode recently on a long trip and the whole thing was nuts. As for that one part of the discussion, just seemed like they thought Trump was worse but didn't explain why (not looking to get into it just found it interesting and would've like to hear more from them).

Also listened to the David Blaine episode but didn't watch it, and I think I need to watch certain segments to really appreciate what the heck was going on. He just seems like he's a masochist or something.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Just finished that episode recently on a long trip and the whole thing was nuts. As for that one part of the discussion, just seemed like they thought Trump was worse but didn't explain why (not looking to get into it just found it interesting and would've like to hear more from them).

Also listened to the David Blaine episode but didn't watch it, and I think I need to watch certain segments to really appreciate what the heck was going on. He just seems like he's a masochist or something.
Yeah, I think it's flawed logic with how bad they view Kamala on a topic that is likely most important to them.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
So Rogan is in the process of moving to Austin, Texas as we speak for a better way of life/money. I wouder if he took into account Hurricanes. lol

New studio looks meh.

0JB0k3_0PpnK2jb00

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
How many of his guests are actually LA based? His comic friends will just make appearances when they are in Austin for the comedy clubs.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
How does Rogen expect to get all these great in-studio guests when he's in freakin Austin?

How many of his guests are actually LA based? His comic friends will just make appearances when they are in Austin for the comedy clubs.
He said in a recent podcast he flies people in. He is opening up his own comedy club too.

Pretty sure most make their own way there on their own.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The podcast with Whitney and Annie was pretty good. David Blane was really good too, that guy is nuts. I found it interesting that he said he never recovered fully from the fast from one of his acts.

I don't think he will have any issues getting guests moving forward. People in the entertainment business are willing to do anything at this point. He also has enough bank to fly anyone out and some of them he has done via Zoom or whatever and edited out the delays.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
He won’t need guests, Alex Jones can walk down the street and put in a solid 8 hour shift.

Part of me wants another chapter in the Rogan/Jones saga pronto, but part of me thinks it's better to let the last one rest a bit more, like a pizza that came out of a 1000 degree oven.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Part of me wants another chapter in the Rogan/Jones saga pronto, but part of me thinks it's better to let the last one rest a bit more, like a pizza that came out of a 1000 degree oven.
At one time Jones was actually interesting to listen too. I used to be able to pick up his radio show on this old ghetto blaster I used to have that had amazing range every now and then. In the last 10-15 years he's been psycho.

Reactions: GlassesJacketShirt

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Seems like a bit of hiatus at the moment, assuming we won't see another one until Sept 1 when the new deal kicks in...hope he comes out of the gate with a bang...aka with the #1 fan request Keanu Reeves...like my uncle Joey says, pass me that Spotify lighter Joe Rogan!

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Seems like a bit of hiatus at the moment, assuming we won't see another one until Sept 1 when the new deal kicks in...hope he comes out of the gate with a bang...aka with the #1 fan request Keanu Reeves...like my uncle Joey says, pass me that Spotify lighter Joe Rogan!
I totally forgot that deal is kicking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad