GDT: The Jackets Gotta Hab It Game|CBJ vs Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge|3-28-19|7:00 p.m.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
snoopy-dance.gif

Got to watch most of the game, altho I wasn't able to join in on the GDT. Beauty. Sheer beauty.

Reactions: Fairwhether

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Wow.. just wow.. 1? Did Oliver Bjorkstrand just realize how good he can be in the NHL? Love the Duchene helper to Panarin. We can get more from JA, CA, BJ & PLD... that is a positive going into these last few games

Quote. “Bob, it is January”. Really really nice. Dude is playing really well right now. Can we just get Murr Dog back in the lineup??

Reactions: Madifer

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I still prefer koo-KHAN to KOO-kin but either way yeah, he has been playing well.

The NHL Tonight pre-game crew said: 'after Jonesy/Z they liked the Habs defense better'. My thinking was #1 you cannot discount what the top pairing is and #2 they were way under-estimating Savard, Nuti and McQuaid. And Kukan might be earning himself some post-season playoff time if we get there.
Thing is , put Murray back in the mix , with Nuti , Kukan , Savard, and Garikov , with Jones and Werenski , and that is one of the best d cores in all of hockey

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
If every team had to play with a fire lighting up their asses, I think the Jackets would be the best in the league.

Reactions: Fairwhether

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Just finished watching the game - and WOW, what a game!!!

First, big lol reading some of these posts in the first few minutes - already writing the team off.

Now, onto some game thoughts:
- that 4th line was unreal tonight. Played so well, and really set the tempo - and contributed offensively! No shame with having the captain on the 4th line.
- Bjorkstrand keeping the hot stick - was hoping he would get the hat trick/
- Panarin with goals in back to back game, hope this is the confidence boost he sorely needs. And he had some nice chemistry with Duchene.
- crowd was pumping, had some great chants going
- Seth's game is night and day from a couple of weeks ago - sometimes players get static, but glad he's out of that funk
- Bob was big when he had to be, didn't let a soft goal get the best of him.

4 point game for the good guys! And within a point of 7th.

CBJ!

pled

Sep 7, 2009
don't stop hoping for wc2 or wc1 if that roster play like it can metro3 isnt impossible and f*** Pittsburgh

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
When the team plays like they did the last 2 periods, ti shows how much talent they really have on the team.

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad