GDT: The Jackets Gotta Hab It Game|CBJ vs Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge|3-28-19|7:00 p.m.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Another bad game for Dubois

When there is team effort then such things dont really matter. Cam and Bread werent at their best either.

The level of confidence has to be off the charts in the locker right now. Hope they enjoy the moment.

Reactions: Robert

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Kukan is playing well.
I still prefer koo-KHAN to KOO-kin but either way yeah, he has been playing well.

The NHL Tonight pre-game crew said: 'after Jonesy/Z they liked the Habs defense better'. My thinking was #1 you cannot discount what the top pairing is and #2 they were way under-estimating Savard, Nuti and McQuaid. And Kukan might be earning himself some post-season playoff time if we get there.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I still prefer koo-KHAN to KOO-kin but either way yeah, he has been playing well.

The NHL Tonight pre-game crew said: 'after Jonesy/Z they liked the Habs defense better'. My thinking was #1 you cannot discount what the top pairing is and #2 they were way under-estimating Savard, Nuti and McQuaid. And Kukan might be earning himself some post-season playoff time if we get there.
I like our group better. I think with Murray were playing they’d toot a different tune or be totally guilty of Habs bias.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I like our group better. I think with Murray were playing they’d toot a different tune or be totally guilty of Habs bias.
I don't remember if it was Lawton or Weekes but one of them picked the CBJ to win. The guy I cannot stand is Hradek. I turned him off years ago he always seemed like he had a bias against the CBJ. I like Lawton and Weekes...both are solid. I like Panger too.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $8,851.00