The Inaugural Jersey Discussion Thread

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I'm not a fan either. Do we have the worst jersey of any team revealed? That stripe just looks so tacky.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Take away the dumb red arrow + replace the white with off white.. then Id dig it 100% ...

Its cool where they got the inspo from.. just came up short in execution .

Its not bad tho!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Take away the dumb red arrow + replace the white with off white.. then Id dig it 100% ...

Its cool where they got the inspo from.. just came up short in execution .

I'm fine with white, but yes wheat is better. That red arrow though... how does something like that pass the design phase?

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I'm not convinced its white.

The lighting in the Russo pic is bad and it doesn't look as white as the Blues jersey next to it.

Plus this picture:
2672_TLP_B_Spot_Teaser_FB_BREAKAWAY_WILD.jpg

I can't see how a official seller would have the colors so off.

Even in this straight from the NHL:
cut.jpg

Our "white" looks nothing like true white on the Blues jerseys.

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
I don't hate them, and I'm sure they'll grow on me, but I swear the cluster**** surrounding this "reveal" has me being more nitpicky than usual :help: Like, why does the stripe not go all the way around? What's up with the silly arrow? Etc.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I feel like the ingredients of a good jersey are there, but the whole thing feels a little half-baked. Or half-striped, anyway.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Preds jerseys have a tiny keyboard inside the collar... Like, maybe try to make the jersey not look like hot garbage instead of paying attention to little details nobody will ever see?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad