The Happy Puppy thread

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
100th post in this thread and we are at game 7 Stanley cup finals... considering the ride this team gave us this year, youd think a few more people could have posted something in support/positive about this team in this thread

but sometimes its hard to be a cheerleader I suppose?

I was so fortunate to be allowed to cheer this team all year. ive been so lucky to be allowed to do it since 1975. my guys have never betrayed me. they might not win every game. they might only have 1 cup in the previous 45 years. I wont complain. my boys play their hearts out. if we lose the game we didnt lose all the battles.

I do believe we will have our second cup later tonight... second cup of my fandom. I was a toddler for their 1 cups in early 70's so this will become the 4th cup of my lifetime.

average of 1 cup every 12 years... thats pretty damn good reward for being a fan...

thank you bruins for everything. my support is unconditional. whatever happens I will be here next year too and I am already very excited by the chances next year to be right back in the finals.

great job Sweeney and all you front office people... one hell of a job.. all the nay sayers said we were a mess when you took over... they said you couldnt draft... said you couldnt pull off a trade... said our free agent signings were crap... and yet here we are... great job

Bergeron you and the boys... play your hearts out... chara with the broken jaw... such warriors... so much heart. yes you are talented too but im sure your talent is magnified 10fold by your hearts... love you all

tonight im cheering you and I dont care who knows it. if my cheers matter at all they are yours... and even if they dont matter they are yours

one more game... lets get it done
go bruins go

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille